~Chapter 30~♡

Pov - Author's

BangMan
Can you come over?
I think we need to talk
Seen

Felix read the message over and over again, quickly trying to put on his shoes. His jacket handing loosely off one of his shoulders as he bolted out of his apartment, a dog barking at him as he does so.

Then realization hit him... they we're literally in the same house.

Sighing with his head down, he walked back into his apartment and slowly took off his jacket and shoes. A loud cackle of laughter escaped a room making him stomp all the way to the sound.

Knocking on the door quickly, "Channie! I know your in there!"

If you don't know what is happening then I shall help. Felix went out to the kitchen to get them snacks while Chan was laying on the youngers bed. But then the older had an idea to see if the boy was really that stupid- I suppose he was a bit right.

Chan tried standing up and unlocking the door, but he couldn't help his laughs becoming louder. Seeing a pink freckled Felix on the other side of the door was priceless.

But the other only glared and stepped into his room without a care.

Sitting criss crossed on his bed and motioning the older to do the same. Finally, the out burst had stopped and they both turned serious.

"I still think we should talk-"

"Me too"

Silence filled the room making things awkward as they faced each other on the bed. Chan scratched the back of his neck as he looked at the beauty in front of him. He couldn't get enough of that sight, especially how cute he looked with red cheeks.

"I-"

"Yo-"

They both started at the same time, eyes going wide in realization. Felix waved his hand for the older to go first and he generously took the opportunity.

"I really like you... no- scratch that" he played with his fingers in his lap, staring at the younger. "I love you" his voice turned into a whisper at the last sentence.

As his faced turned a new shade of red, the other just smiled sweetly and crawled to him. Landing in the boy's lap, hands moving to his waist to steady him. As his own arms dangled around Chan's neck, playing with his hair.

"I love you too, Channie" softly placing his lips on his forehead, then his eyelid, nose, and cheek. But once he pulled away a subtle whine came from the other.

"Kiss"

Felix giggled as he say Chan pucker up his lips asking for one more. And of course he gave it to him right away.

Their lips hesitantly touched as it was slow, the older soon placing his hands on the boy's neck pulling him closer. Tasting of chocolate from the brownies they had, he wanted to taste it more. Moving their heads to the side getting what they wanted.

Soon Felix felt something poke his bottom lip as he opened his mouth a little bit. Him whining out as Chan's tongue pushed through playing with his.

The kiss increased as they kept going feeling the other as Felix moved his hands to the boy's hair. Tugging on it, earning a groan from the other.

Suddenly he had to pull away, losing his breath as he stared back at Chan's swollen lips, licking his own.

"Felix, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Freaking yes!"

The younger quickly threw his hands up in the air making Chan laugh at the excitement. But before he could tell what would happen next he was pushed onto his back. Feeling a pair of lips on his again.

●●●

66k LikesBangMan // Isn't my boyfriend adorable?Tagged - @Yonbokie

66k Likes
BangMan // Isn't my boyfriend adorable?
Tagged - @Yonbokie

Comments have been taken down for inappropriate behavior

●●●

48k LikesHannie // And here I thought me and Minho we're dirty- nasty kidsTagged - @BangMan @Yonbokie

48k Likes
Hannie // And here I thought me and Minho we're dirty- nasty kids
Tagged - @BangMan @Yonbokie

Comments have been turned off

●●●

We're close to the end, how are you feeling?

~~Story time~~

Sometime ago, I was sitting on a curb of a store with my friend and this car starts driving past us. The girl pops her head out of the vehicle and yells, "Hiiiii! I think you guys are cool!"

Her car pars and I'm basically fangirling, because... like a pretty attractive girl just said hi and called me cool. But we waited for her and she bolted towards us.
She asked how old we were and got upset that we were both 15, she was hoping 18...

So of course, I thought she wanted to hit on us sooo I asked, she just said she wanted to walk around the store with us, since we we're "cool" and looked "fun".

She started to walk away then turned around and said, "Don't worry I'll call my lesbian friends for you"

I died- who ever you are!! I need to find you and your lesbian friendsss pleaseeee♡

Anyways I love her, jk... but she was super cool!!