13

Shoes?

Check.

Shirt?

Check.

Pants?

Check.

Slicked back hair?

Check.

"Jimin you handsome devil." I say to my reflection.

"Oof look at all that cake." Said Jungkook standing outside the room.

"What cake?"

"Your butt Jimin. I'm talking about your butt." He says.

"Where did your learn that?"

"From Twitter ARMY & Weverse ARMY." He says calmly.

"Who hardly post anything yet you know what cake means?"

"Hey! Just because I don't post does not mean I'm not lurking."

(Looks at reader, reading this)

"I'm always watching."

I sigh, "This is exactly what happened with the whole 'Snatching wigs'. You & V couldn't stop saying it. When we came back."

"Yeah, yeah but seriously where are you going?"

I fix my shirt, puff out my chest and grin. "I'm going on a date."

"With Seoyun." Jungkook tease.

"What about Seoyun?" Taehyung asks popping out of nowhere. "Nice cake Jimin."

"You too! Ugh nevermind, I don't have time to think about this. I have to make sure everything is perfect for tonight." I say taking another good look in the mirror.

Exchanging look both Taehyung and Jungkook seem concerned. "You didn't plan something huge right?" Tae asks.

"No...why?"

Tae sits on the edge of the bed fiddling with his fingers. "Seoyun has told me that she doesn't like when people do grand gestures for her."

Feeling a bit jealous I bit my tounge. "Oh? I had no idea you guys were very close."

"Well yeah... she takes care of Yeontan when my parents can't. And helps me send letters." V says becoming bashful by the end.

"Who are you even sending letters too?" Jungkook asks. V opens his mouth then close its. "That's none of your business." Leaving the room both JK and I laughed.

The member wished me luck, I left to my date.

++++++++++

The restaurant itself was rather fancy and hidden away from society. Most obvious people with either, money or high standard were able to gain access.
And not to toot my on horn, I had both.

Escorted to a private dinning room, I sat down and wait. Currently its 6:30 and we are supposed to meet here at 7.

Is it weird that I came 10 minutes earlier. No right? It's totally normal??

10 minutes later

"This is it!! Its time!!" I squeal checking the time.

20 minutes later

"She's probably stuck in traffic. No need to panic Jimin. It's just ten minutes." I tell myself while munching down on the complementary breadsticks.