14

Waking up to the sound of slurping. Sitting on the edge of the bed sat Yoongi
drinking his daily Americano.

While Hoseok stood beside me checking for bruises.

"You ready to talk about it?" J-Hope asks.

Jimin shook his head, buries it in the sheets.

Swirling around his drink, Yoongi took a sip. "Let's re-word that. What he meant to say was...who did you fight?" 

Peeking my head I sat up. "Just some guy that I really hate. I don't know what came over me.I just saw red." 

Yoongi blinks baffled at Jimin's bluntness. 

"It's called being jealous Jimin." J-Hope says. 

Jimin lets out a laugh. "Ha. Me? Jealous? Never. I have nothing to be jealous. I got the looks, I have talent. I'm basically a millionaire I can't be jealous." I pout.

Suga chuckles, pats my shoulder and leaves my room, "That's exactly what jealous people say."  

"Yoongi that's not nice." J-hope says going after Suga.

Falling back on the bed I grab my phone hoping to have received a  message, but it was nothing more than twitter notifications and messages from V & JK that were just memes.

+++++++++++

Waking up Seoyun groans at her reflection, dark circles formed from the lack of sleep. Fortunate enough today was her day off, which gave an opportunity to got buy a new cellphone. Passing by Jinee's room she found the door open, at the kitchen she found a note from Jinee saying she'll be late tonight.

Washing up, she grabs her keys & wallet heading to the nearest store. With the money she had saved up which isn't much she bought a used phone, just till she saved up again for a brand new one. 

Five minutes before noon Seoyun decides till do some window shopping, Jinee was coming home late so she could ask for Jimin's number. Stopping in front of a window she admired the clothes on the mannequin. "Someday my clothing line will displayed too." she smiles. 

"What are you looking at?" 

Seoyun yelps, looking behind her it was to corner store employee. "Didn't mean to frighten you."  

"Remember me?" He smiles. 

Nodding politely, he started to ask Seoyun what she was going to do today. Not trying to be rude she only said that she had to run some errands. 

"Cool me too. We should do them together." he suggests, standing closer to Seoyun. Stepping away Seoyun began to walk, "No thanks I can handle it by myself."

Catching up the guy tried to reach for Seoyun's shoulder but she'd just dodge & picks up the pace. 

"How about you give me your number and we can chat when you're done with your errands?" he held out his phone to Seoyun. She turns down his offer but he kept persisting. Annoyed she was close to yelling at the guy she recognized someone.

"Oh well you look at that I saw my friend. I got to go." entering a cosmetic store Seoyun quickly searched for the person she recognized. Going up to them she hugs them. "Ji-yoo!!" 

Confused Ji-yoo bashfully smiles. "Hi um..Seoyun."

Smiling Seoyun pulls her back in a hug, quietly whispering in Ji-yoo's ear. "Don't make it noticeable but is there a guy standing outside look at us right now." 

Glancing at the window Ji-yoo seeing a guy watching them, seeming unconvinced. "He's looking." she whispers back. 

Getting an idea Seoyun pulls out her phone, and took selfies making them appear close. Finally convinced the guy left annoyed. "He's gone now."