11

Few days till the so called "date" both party's were hard at work to have clear schedules. That being said Seoyun rush to every edge of the building to deliver papers and fabrics. The down side of doing this was Seoyun was nothing but a gofer but on the up side she gets to visit her favorite place.

The Vault.

The Vault was the place where all the latest designs are kept. Its also the place where they keep many fabrics and where the models go to get prepped for photo-shoots and are used as a training place for up coming models. With a built in catwalk and walls full of rolls of verity of fabrics.

Internally screaming Seoyun bumps into something- correction someone. Tumbling on the floor Seoyun scrambles back on her feet to collect everything she dropped. "I'm so sorry." she apologizes.

"You better apologize. I could've fallen with these heels." snaps the model showing off her 9 inch heels. She then proceeds to take a bite of her food, "So watch where you're going. This whole entire outfit cost more than your paycheck." Seoyun apologizes again and goes to drop everything off. But that didn't stop the model from saying snarky things to her. Seoyun knew better than to say anything after all she was only an assistant. "Just wait till I tell you're supervisor about how rude there employers are. Despite making a scene no one stood up to help Seoyun fearing they'd get fired. "You can be easily replaced."

But knowing Seoyun she wasn't going to take it. She snapped, "Well so can you, no one is allowed to eat here, nor are you allowed to wear the outfits if you are not modeling."

Turning heads the model became embarrassed, "Do you know who I am-"

"No I don't know who you are. All I know is that you're being disrespectful to the creator who worked hard to make their art come to life."

"Pfft why are you overreacting its just clothes."

"With that kind of mentality you don't deserve to be a model." Seoyun huffs, angered the model raises a hand ready to strike. Seoyun grabs her arm tightening her grip. "Raise your hand to me and I'll make sure you won't ever make a dime with that pretty face."

The model hisses, going in for a second attempt, Seoyun grabs it too and pulls them towards her headbutting the model. Drops of blood ran down her nose letting out a high pitch screech.

"My nose, you broke my nose!!"

The adrenaline rush finally pass and Seoyun finally came to realize what she had done.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!!!" shouted a loud voice. Both bickering girls froze and behind them stood the head honcho Madame Tailor. Madame Tailor is the most net-worth fashion designer of the decade with dresses worth almost millions. And had clients from everywhere from around the globe. No one knew her real name they only called her Madam Tailor.

"I'm going to ask again what is going on in my vault." looking down Seoyun didn't dare make contact. She was definitely getting fired.

"This b- employee first bumped into me. Then told me that I can't eat here. Not only that but she broke my nose. How can such a highly praised fashion magazine, hire such rudely and non respectful employees." She complains.

Madam Tailor stayed silent, then looks over at Seoyun glaring. Then at the model her gaze softened approaching the model she put a hand on her shoulder and tighten her grip. "Whoever your agency is I would like to speak to them. For bringing me an ill mannered wannabe barbie, who is all looks and no brains. That can't even follow simplest rules much less work with other."

The model whines in pain "Take off my art and get the fuck out of my building or else." Nodding the model scurried away to change.

Madam Tailor turns to us, "This shoot is postponed everyone take the rest of the day off." She then turns to look at Seoyun, "Except you. You follow me."