|4|

Days later I hadn't receive any response from Seoyun. She didn't even read it, putting my phone away I did my best to focus on work.

However my mind would always go back to see if she responded. Thinking back when we ran away, she seemed happy. What changed?

Lost in thought I walk throughout the building, maybe it'll clear my mind. Stumbling upon the edit room I poke my head in to find it empty except for one person.

Jinee sat at her desk, typing away munching on an open bag of chips. Sneaking up behind her I place my hands on her shoulders and yells.

She lets out a loud yelp almost falling off her seat. Laughing hysterical I took a seat, and snatch her chips munching on them. Resting my feet on her desk I relaxed a little.

"Why you little..." Jinee scowls, she then continues to smacking my legs off her desk. Loosing my balance I fall off the chair crashing onto the ground.

"That's what you get punk." Jinee cackles taking her chips back.

She then continues her work ignoring me entirely. Debating whether I should or shouldn't tell her about Seoyun.

Gaining enough courage I told Jinee what happen but not wanting to slip Seoyun's name I said that it was my friend who didn't know what to do.

Jinee raises an eyebrow not convinced yet decides to play along. "Maybe your friend is moving a bit to fast." She says.

"To fast but I thought we- I mean they had something good going on."

My sister sighs, "Jimin have you ever considered that maybe Seoyun has her reasons."

"Ugh why are woman so complicated." Jimin groans ruffling his hair.

"Tell me about it!" Jin suddenly storming down the hall, we gave him a glance to which he just chuckles nervously before he excuses himself.

"He's been weird lately, also I'm offended woman aren't complicated its just that men can't get the message." she condemns with a slightly bitter tone.

Bidding my sister farewell the rest of the day goes by in a blur but all I could think was what Jinee said last to me.

"Give her time, she's had it rough."

What does she mean by that?

"Okay Jimin let's try it one more time." Namjoon says from the other side of the recording booth.

Maybe I should apologize or something.

"Jimin? Jimin!" Namjoon sighs, a bit irritated running a hand through his hair he press a button, "Let's call it a day." Exiting the small confined sound room, we headed home I didn't want anyone to know that I was going to see Seoyun but first I had to get rid of Namjoon.

The car's side door opens and out stepped Namjoon, "Come on Jimin, everyone is waiting for us to eat."

"Oh no!" I gasp dramatically, "I forgot something at the company you go on with out me and go ahead and eat, don't wait for me." shutting the door shut we left the parking lot, heading down the street.

"Where to now sir?" asks the diver glancing back at me through the rear-view mirror. "To visit a friend of mine but first we have to make a tiny pit stop."  

Stopping at the convenience store, I grab a bunch of snack, took them to the register. Using my black card to pay the young man at the register raise an eyebrow. "Black card you must be someone very important. Mr. Big Shot here huh?" he says a bit smugly, puffing out his chest a bit.