16

One year ago

A week had been by since Seoyun & Jimin  resided in Paris. Rain drops ran down the window, following it with the tip of his finger Jimin sighs.

"Seoyun I'm bored let's do something." He whines. Rolling her eyes Seoyun continued to type away on a borrowed laptop. "Jimin. I can't right now, I have to get this assignment done. It doesn't help that we're in a different timezone. So I'm racing against the clock here."

Getting an idea Jimin sneaks behind Seoyun, wraps his arms around her. Placing kisses on her neck all the way to her shoulders. Keeping her composure Jimin pouts. Changing tactics Jimin ran his fingers through the lose strands of Seoyun's hair. Brushing them aside Jimin  blew against her ear making her let out a squeal.

"Don't. Do. That." She warns going back to typing.

Grinning mischievously Jimin begins to message her shoulders humming a tune. "Seoyun you're always so stressed."

She snorts. "That's nothing new."

"I know something that will take your stress away." He whispers seductively.

Trying to remain focused Seoyun continue to type, evading Jimin's tactics of seduction.

Going again to kiss Seoyun's neck slowly she began to crumble. Finishing up her assignment she quickly sends it and closes the laptop. Kissing Jimin on the lips hungrily. "Touched starved much huh?"

"Shut up, you started this." Seoyun scold pulling Jimin into the bedroom.

"I just love it when you're in charge." He whispers going in for another kissing closing the door behind them.

+++++++

Waking up to the scent of smoke grilled pork belly with a hint of alcohol. With a glass of soda in her hand taking a sip she recognized the place. An old BQQ place close to her old high school.

Slamming their glass onto the table Seoyun flinches. Sitting across from her was an Ex. Her first ex. His face blurry, Seoyun had long forgotten what his face looked like. He was 20, Seoyun had barely graduated from high school. They had met through online chats, at the time Seoyun was a big girl she still couldn't believe she got a good looking boyfriend.

Taking anothe bite of pork belly the guy sighs. "Eat,eat,eat, that's all you do. No wonder you're always going to be fat." He grumbles.

"I'm sorry! I'll stop." Seoyun apologizes pushing away her eating utinsles.

"Well? Aren't you going to ask me about my day?" He asks annoyed. "You never listen, probably because you always have food on your mind." This time he says it louder, earning whispers from people around them. "Here drink some of this it'll make you feel full so you won't be as hungry." He offer his beer. Seoyun was underage at the time, not wanting to upset him she went a drank all the beer.

"Thank you. Your so good to me." She smiles.

The environment shift, this time she was with her friends from high school, window shopping. "Seoyun how did you lose so much weight so quick?" Her friend asks.