|6|

WARNING: This chapter mentions suicide, so if you are uncomfortable please skip this chapter. Thank you.

A year ago

Unlocking the door we made it back home none of the guys spoke to me. They all went their separate ways leaving me alone in the living room.

I know I'm at fault for hitting Jinee but she shouldn't have said what she said too.

But still...

Glancing down I look at my hands in disgust, Jinee painful expression still lingers in my mind. Opening the door to my shared room with JK & Hoseok they were already in bed.

Closing the door I wandered the dorm, miserably I step out onto the balcony. A cold gust of wind hit my face, leaning against the railing I run a hand through my messy hair.

The city lights twinkled brightly in the dark, with the sound of many automobiles and people roaming the streets.

"Why am I in the wrong when she started it." I tell myself. "Still I should apologize."

Dialing Jinee's cell number I was sent to voicemail. Calling her numerous of times none of my calls went through.

'I DON'T CARE JINEE, HOW YOU FEELIL IT'S IN THE PAST GET OVER IT!'

I groan in frustration,"I'm an awful person."

'I wish you never debuted just so you can be just as miserable as me.'

"Maybe she's right. Maybe it would've been best if I didn't debut. Maybe it's best if I disappear... for good." My mind went numb as I spoke nonsense. "No one noticed me being gone these last few week. They won't miss me if I leave forever."

Removing my house slippers, the cold concrete sent tingles up my spine. Climbing over the railing I sat keeping my balance still as my legs dangle in mid air.

"I'll be free. Free from the pressures  of being an Idol. Free from the loneliness. Free from everyone's high expectations of me. I'll finally be free from everything."

Gripping onto the rail I glance down, to see cars swooping by quicker than light.

Leaning my head back I gaze up at the stars. "This is for the best." Smiling I slowly close my eyes accepting fate. Yet I couldn't stop from crying.

"Goodbye everyone." I say weakly as I was about to let go of the rail. My phone rang, ignoring it I focus back on my fate.

Then it rang again shutting my eyes tighter to block out the ringing. Finally annoyed I get back over the railing and pick.

"What?!" I say.

"Jimin" the voice says sounding familiar.