Chapter Eight

Your POV

"Tony, I- I don't know what to say." My mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water.

"You don't have to say anything, they're a work in progress, and I wanted your opinion." Tony tapped a few things and there was an animation of the legs running in slow motion.

I just stared at them as they moved slowly. It would be a lie if I said I don't miss my legs. I just didn't know if I was ready for all of this.

"Gee Tony, I- I don't know." I stuttered as I backed away from the hologram.

"That's okay, they won't be done for a couple of months so it'll give you time to think it over." I nodded at him gratefully as I went to exit the room.

"Oh! Wait up! I've got some paperwork for you here Miss secretary." He smirked at me as he handed me a thick stack.

I laughed sarcastically and took the stack from him, then headed out back to my office. As I was going down the hallway, I felt a sharp pain in my bicep. Godamn cramps. I grunted as I kept heading towards my office.

I wheeled back slower than I left, my arms not agreeing with my movements. As I went to reach for the door handle of my office, I realized that I couldn't move my arms. What the hell? I thought as I tried desperately to lift them, but they just stayed limp beside me.

I was about to ask Friday for some help, when the door to my office flew open silently, and a pair of arms reached out for me. I tried to scream, but another hand was slapped around my mouth. I struggled as much as I could, and even bit the hand that was over my mouth. The hand jerked back, then a hard blow was delivered to the side of my head, knocking me out cold.

Third Person POV

The two men pulled you out of your wheelchair, and threw it over to the side. They quickly moved over to the window, where they carefully removed a pane of glass, and escaped the building that way, placing it back perfectly where it was before.

The men made haste across the property, the larger man had you thrown over his broad shoulder. They made their way to a black van with the SHIELD logo printed on the side of it. The man tossed you into the back harshly, and then a voice from the front was heard.

"He easy with her, boss will be mad if his goods are damaged."

The person the voice came from was in the drivers seat, and he sped away as soon as the doors to the back of the van were shut tight.

*****

Your POV

I woke up to being tossed around in an empty space. I reached up and rubbed my eyes harshly to try and adjust.

I looked around, only to see that I wasn't in my office anymore, and my whole body hurt. Two big and burly med were across from me, and a smaller one was driving. None of them had realized I was awake yet, so I stayed quiet as I assessed my surroundings. I knew better than to try and fight in a situation like this where I was outnumbered, so I went for a more passive approach.

"D-do any of you have any w-water?"
I played submissive as I shied down deeper into my spot on the floor out the corner of the van.

All eyes snapped to me as I batted my eyelashes at all of them. One of them came at me quickly, and I flinched and whimpered at his actions.