014

Lacey had ran away. She had been in foster care for a week and she hated it. Her foster mother was a cow and she always hit Lacey and she hated it.

Lacey sighed as she got to school. She didn't know where to go. But she wanted to come home. Lacey stood by the school gates. She looked up as she saw Kendall and Simon who were standing in the car park.

She sighed to herself as she looked at her sister and Simon. Lacey knew her sister had been through so much and how Kendall had fought to keep her at home. She didn't blame her mum.

Lacey knew that there was only one person to blame for it all. And it was the same person who made sure that she was put into care. It was Max Tyler. She was going to make sure he paid for what he had done.

Lacey walked over to Kendall and Simon. Kendall looked at Lacey and frowned. "Oh my god," Kendall said as she pulled Lacey into a hug. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

Lacey looked to her with tears in her eyes. She sighed. "Please don't make me go back there," Lacey said.

Kendall and Simon held a look. "It's going to be okay. I promise," Kendall said.

****

Lacey sat in the office. She knew that Kendall and Simon were trying to sort it with Christine so that she could come home. Lacey knew that she wasn't going to go back to the foster home.

She looked up as Max walked in. He saw her sitting at his desk and frowned. "What the hell are you doing here? You're meant to be in care," Max said.

Lacey looked to him and smirked. "What? You mean when you tried to get rid of me? There's been a change of plan. I'm staying. And you're going to make sure I am. And that I can go back to my mum. As you and I both know that you were trying to get rid of me," Lacey said as she stood up aka walked over to him.

Max looked at her. "You can't tell me what to do," Max said as he looked over at her.

Lacey smirked and she looked into his eyes. "I'm not. But if you don't tell them, well I'll be forced to admit what happened with us. And how we had sex. How well do you think that will go? As I don't think it will work well. Do you?  It's up to you. If you try and get me sent away and if you make sure I don't stay here, then your life will be over for good," Lacey said as she walked off smirking to herself.

****

Lacey walked into Kendall's classroom and smiled. Kendall looked at her. "Mum is away with Michael. But once she comes back, then you can go and stay with her. But you're staying with me and Simon till then. I know that you've been through hell. But I'm your sister and it's all going to be okay. I promise," Kendall said.

Lacey looked to her and smiled. Lacey knew that she was going to make sure Max Tyler paid for trying to get rid of her. But little did she know how it would change her life.