03

Lacey could feel herself going out of control. She didn't like it. She wanted to be in control of herself. But she was hiding secrets. Secrets that would destroy everyone if they got out.

When Lacey woke that morning, she went downstairs. Christine wasn't there. Lacey sighed and went to get ready for school. Connor walked in. "You need breakfast," he said.

Lacey shrugged. "Not hungry."

***
Lacey walked to school. She saw Kendall and quickly walked inside. She saw Simon. "Last night was a mistake. It shouldn't have happened," he said.

Lacey nodded. "Yes I know. I was drunk and you took advantage of that. How would my sister feel if she found out you had sex with her drunk sister?"

"It's precisely that reason we're not telling her," Simon said. He looked at her. "We're not telling anybody."

***
Lacey sat in her English class. She looked up as Simon walked in. She needed to keep her eyes off of him. Christine walked in. "Everyone. This is Mr Tyler and he's taking over as executive head."

Lacey couldn't take her eyes off of him. She found him to be handsome. She wanted him. Lacey smirked. "Hey! Do you have a girlfriend?" She asked.

Christine glared. "Lacey. Shut it."

Lacey rolled her eyes. She smiled. "It's a genuine question. I am curious," she said. Everyone laughed at her.

***
Lacey walked around the school with Dynasty. The two of them had become quite close lately and Lacey loved it. Barry walked over. "Hello Sexy Lacey."

"Go away. You're not my type so please stop trying to woo me," she said.

Barry smirked and nodded. "Yeah but you want sex. I want sex. Let's have sex with each other," Barry said.

"No thank you."

***
Kendall finally managed to get hold of Lacey. She took her to her classroom. "How come you're avoiding me?" She asked.

Lacey shrugged. "I'm not."

"Yeah you are. You didn't come and talk to me this morning. What's up Lacey? What's happened?" Kendall asked.

Lacey wanted to tell Kendall what had happened but she knew her sister would hate her. "Nothing. Nothing has happened. I'm fine. Everything is fine."

Kendall nodded and pulled her little sister into her arms. "I'm always here for you okay? Nothing will ever change that Lace. I love you."

"I love you too."

***
Lacey went home that evening and sighed. Christine smiled at her. "You okay darling?" She asked.

Lacey nodded and sat down. "I'm fine. Just not feeling very well," she said.

Christine smiled and sat with her. "You know you can talk to me about anything. You're my little girl and I love you so much."

Lacey was confused. She had no idea why Christine was being nice to her. It unnerved her. "I'm just gonna go to my room and get some sleep," she mumbled.

Christine nodded. "I'll wake you for dinner."

***
Lacey sat in bed and cried. She knew Kendall would hate her when she found out she had slept with Simon. But could she ever make things right?