018

Lacey lay in bed and sighed. She knew how things were with Ma and she knew how he was getting on her last nerves. She knew how she had been using Max to get what she wanted.

She knew they she loved the power that she had over him. She loved how it got to him. She knew how she was getting to Max. She knew she loved that. But she felt as if things were going to change between them.

Lacey sat up and groaned as she ran her hands through her hair. She knew how rotten that she felt and how she couldn't seem to shift it

She hated how she had to go to school and deal with it all. And most importantly Max max there. And that she couldn't be bothered with.

Lacey got ready for school and groaned. She knew that she wasn't in the mood for school. But she had to go.

Lacey walked down into the kitchen. She saw Kendall. "Morning," she mumbled.

"Are you okay?" Kendall asked as she looked to her sister.

Lacey smiled.  "I guess."

Kendall looked to her for a moment. As if she was trying to read her and nodded. "Mum called she wants you to have dinner and talk about moving home. I told her it's up to you," she said. 

Lacey sighed. "I can't deal with her right now. I have my own things to deal with," she said as Kendall nodded.

Kendall couldn't help but worry.

****

Lacey got to school. She was stood in the corridor as Max walked over to her. "Do we need to talk about what is going on?" He asked.

"As long as you remember your place. Then we won't. You need to remember your place," she said as he glared.

He grabbed her arm and pulled her into an empty classroom and looked to her.  "You can ruin me."

"And what are you going to do about that Mr Tyler?" She asked as he grabbed her and pushed her against the wall as kissed her.

Lacey kissed him back. She moaned into the kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he lifted her up onto the desk.

She watched as undid his belt as he pushed her thong to the side. He pushed into her causing her to moan in pleasure as he started to move in and out of her causing her to moan. 

****

Kendall sat in her classroom as Lacey walked in. Kendall looked to her. She smiled. Lacey looked to her and smiled. "Hi."

"Hey are you okay. You have been off days. You know that you can talk to me," Kendall said.

Lacey nodded.  "I know you're right. I..I think I am in trouble," Lacey said as Kendall frowned.

Kendall knew her sister and could tell that there was something up with her little sister. She was worried.

"What do you mean?" Kendall asked.

"I think that I might be pregnant. And I don't know what to do," Lacey said as Kendall looked to her and frowned.

But could Lacey really be pregnant?