019

Lacey was worried about things. She knew that she thought that she could be pregnant. She didn't know what to think about it. All that she knew was that she was scared and she hated it.

Lacey knew that if she was pregnant it would change everything. She was scared and she didn't know what to think.

Lacey knew that it would change everything. All that she knew was that she was worried. She had no idea how she would tell Max . She knew it was all a mess.

Lacey sat in bed as she looked to her phone and groaned. She knew that her head was a mess. She knew that she would have to go to school and deal with it all.

Lacey sat up from her bed. She placed a hand on her stomach and groaned. She knew that she felt sick.

She knew how her period was late. They were usually all over the place. But she knew that she couldn't help but fear the worst of it all.

Lacey got ready for school. She walked down into the kitchen. She saw Kendall who looked to her and smiled. "Are you okay?" Kendall asked.

"I'm fine."

Kendall nodded. "Don't think I don't know what you said to me. You need to know. You need to take this by the end of the day. And you need to find out the truth," she said as she placed down a pregnancy test on the side.

Lacey looked to it and sighed. She knew how her sister was right.

****

Lacey got to school. She was sat in the common room. She knew that was distracted. She looked to see Max and sighed. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Lacey looked to him. "I need to talk to you. But I don't want you to freak out. Not until I know," she said as she lifted the pregnancy test from her back, enough for him to see.

His eyes widened as he looked to him. "Come with me," he said as he lead her to the office.

She knew how things were between them. And she was worried about how he was going to react.

She followed him into the office and looked to him. "I'm sorry I didn't plan this okay?" she said.

Max looked to her. "No. I didn't want to have a go. I am as much to fault as you are if you are pregnant. I know that this is a lot. But I want you to know I am here for you. No matter what," she said.

She looked to him and smiled. She was glad that he wasnt freaking out. But she knew that deep down that she was freaking out too.

She didn't know what to think about how she could be pregnant. But it scared her.

****

Lacey sighed as she sat in the toilets. She placed the pregnancy test that she had just taken to the side. She didn't know how to feel. But she was nervous and anxious.

She was scared about what she was going to do. After a few minutes she took a deep breath before she picked up the test.

She looked down at it and frowned as she saw it was positive. She was in shock.

She had no idea what she was going to do. But she knew that everything was going to change.