The night

I am so embarrassed how do people write this, I hope you all like this though. I'm scared. I'm also sorry it took so long to update, love you guys, keep commenting and voting!

Madara's pov
       I was shivering as Hashirama put his lips and hands everywhere on my body. I could feel nothing other than Hashirama and I loved it. He put lube on his fingers and stared stretching me out. It felt uncomfortable at first but then all I felt was pressure and I wanted something bigger. "Hashirama please, I'm ready." I was whining and moaning while Hashirama put on the condom. He slowly pressed himself in and it was painful for a while and I accidentally moved and it felt so good. So I started moving my hips against him and told him to move and I was moaning and screaming as he thrusted into me. The sounds he and I made cut over the sound of our skin. He suddenly hit a spot and it made my eyes roll back. "Found it", he whispered and rammed that spot over and over again. "I'm close, please Hashirama." I was screaming and moaning and I finally came in a silent scream. In a few seconds Hashirama came too.

Hashirama's pov
He's so beautiful I kissed his forehead and his nose and he blushed again while he was panting. "I love you." "I-I love you too?" I just fell in love all over again. "Another round?" I whispered in his ear. "What no! We have to get up early for shopping tomorrow, sadly." "I was joking, unless you want to." I winked and wiggled my eyebrows and we laughed and cuddled.

Tobirama's pov
I wanted to tease Izuna but first I didn't know whether I would last. I pulled back and started biting his thighs his whining was turning me on so bad but I wanted to tease him. I started sucking him off. "Please Tobirama." "Please what Izuna? "Put it in." "I haven't even prepared you yet." I looked at him with an innocent look. "Do that then! Please I need you." "Don't forget you asked for this ok?" "Yes please." He nodded vigorously and I kissed him while stretching him out. I put on the condom and thrusted into him with no warning. He screamed and jerked his hips to get more friction. He was so tight and it felt so good. "Oh my god Tobirama, I'm close!" "I am too but don't think that we're stopping here." Finally I hit him in his prostate and he came. "Already?" I chuckled while he grumbled and flicked my forehead.

Izuna's pov
I came because it felt so good and he laughed at me. I sobered up in the car itself I just wanted to make fun of him. Little did I know I'm screaming at my past self. Tobirama started thriving again without telling me and I bit his shoulder hard enough to draw blood and he groaned. All I could think about was his name and that we were drowning in an ocean of ecstasy and we didn't want to get out. We went on until neither of us could move and we slept until the light came through he curtains.

* In the morning*

"Tobirama you fucking monster. I'm so sore." He had the audacity to laugh so I took a pillow and hit him on the face with it. "Oh you're on Izuna." He was stalking towards me with predator like face. "No! Wait it really hurts Madara's going to be mad." "I highly doubt that he's not going to be limping either but come here I'll massage and heal you." "Thank you." I lied down with my face on the pillows while he massaged my back and it felt so good. "Where did you learn this?" "I learnt it from my dad." "The Senju one or your biological dad." "My real one." I got up and hugged him. He put his head on my shoulder and I whispered to him, "I like you and I bet that your dad is proud of you." "Thank you I like you too. I needed that. Now get up I'm going to take a shower and make breakfast go shower in the other bathroom." "How about we go in together?" "No we have to go shopping." "Oh yeah! Ok I'll get ready quick we'll go to Madara and Hashirama. I'll call and tell them." "Ok." He left and I called Hashirama assuming that he would be awake. "Hello?" "It's me we're coming over after breakfast so eat and get ready to go shopping." "Can you walk though?" "Yeah I can, can Madara?" "Yeah." "Alright then see you in a few." "Ok bye."