First time

Ok guys so Tobirama is actually Hashirama's dad's friend's son because I'm also putting hashimada in this too! Also smut warning!
Madara's pov
I think I'm going to leave I can't deal with this. Since I'm a good brother I throw in some lube and condoms without looking! "I'm going to Hashirama's! Be careful you still need to be able to walk tomorrow and don't hurt my brother Tobirama or I will break every bone in your body. Bye!"

Izuna's pov
I'm trying to reply back to my brother without moaning but I can't so I don't say anything. Tobirama looks up at me and smirks. "Reply to your brother Izuna." "How, aah am I supposed to do, aaah that?" "Just reply ok?" "Ngh." " Izuna you don't have to say anything back, it's fine I'll go straight to the meeting from there!" "Ok aah Tobirama!" He was making sure to mark me everywhere and even though it's embarrassing I liked that I was his. He bit me everywhere and then Tobirama went a little lower and stared to suck and I couldn't hold back anymore. "Aah Tobirama !"

Tobirama's pov
I couldn't hold myself back anymore, I quickly took the lube and started putting in one finger. The sounds Izuna is making is making it harder for me to focus I started to slowly add in more finger until I think it's ok to put it in. His eyes widened, "that's not going to fit!" "It is you just have to relax ok?" "It's not that easy!" "Just relax Izuna."

Izuna's pov
It's so big though how is it going to fit, but if it feels this good then sure. I close my eyes. "Tobirama, ahh!" It feels so good and painful at the same time. "Move Tobirama!" He looks so hot but all I think about right now is this feeling. "Ahh, harder!" I don't think I can stop screaming. My head is spinning and it feels so good. "I'm going to come!" "I am too Izuna!" I feel so good and I just let it all out with a scream. "Tobirama!"

Madara's pov
"Hashirama, I'm staying the night here where are you?" I'm kind of worried Hashirama's a super lightweight and he drank like 5 cups of soju. "Come inside Madara." "Are you ok Hashirama?" His face is really flushed I'm worried. "I'm fine but you look really cute Madara."
"What?" I don't know why I'm blushing right now he's drunk he's probably just rambling. He leaned forward and kissed me and I just stared in shock. Even though I liked it I pushed him away he might regret it later in the morning. "Hashirama let's sleep you're drunk ok?" "I'm so sorry Madara I'll go." "It's ok let's just sleep ok?" "Alright." What's wrong with me why did I like that kiss?!

Hashirama's pov
I really can't think straight. Wait, "hahaha!" "What the hell Hashirama, why are you laughing?" "Oh nothing, sorry hehe." "You idiot I could've gotten a heart attack." "Pfft." I squinted and took a stray strand of hair and kissed it. "If I can't kiss your lips I guess I'll have to settle with this."

Madara's pov
I'm going to die, I got so red that even that idiot started to grin. I pushed him away, ran and yelled, "go to sleep we have a meeting tomorrow!" I swear I'm going to punch him tomorrow. Even though I liked it which I'm never going to say out loud.

I'm so so sorry that it took so long to update guys! I hope you like this chapter! I would love your support!