Before the meeting

Guys you will love this chapter.
Light smut warning 😉

Tobirama's pov
I feel bored as I wait for the elders to come to the meeting I look over to Izuna and see him chewing on his lip and right then I wanted to kiss him but Madara's going to kill me. "Izuna if you keep doing that I'm going to kiss you here." I whispered in his ear and as a response he shivered. Great now I want to kiss even more. I look away for 2 minutes and then I see him staring at me with a heated gaze while biting his lips and I kissed him right there. He gasped into the kissed as if he didn't want this in the first place. He reaches and grabs my hair and pulls me closer and I groaned into the kiss. I think in the background I heard Madara say "you mother-." But I chose to ignore him as deepened the kiss and put Izuna against the door and then he moaned. I took that as the chance to put my tongue in his mouth and I couldn't think about anything but Izuna.

Hashirama's pov
It's like Tobirama committed suicide right now. "You mother-." I cut Madara off right there and dragged an angry tomato out of the room. "I'm gonna kill him Hashirama let me go!" "Calm down I'm pretty sure Izuna initiated that kiss." When I said that he turned to with cheeks flushed with anger and mouth open to say something back but couldn't. At this moment I couldn't explain how hot he looked "I know I'm off topic right now but I could ravish you I'm really losing all self control right now." "This is what you're thinking right now!" And then he punched me in my stomach. "Owww Madara I just wanted to get you less mad." I started pouting, I just wanted his attention. "Idiot. Are you ok?" He mumbled the last part and even though I heard it and asked him in an innocent voice "what was the last part?" "Ugh I hate you I know you heard me." "What do mean my beautiful tomato?" "I'll kill you!" He looked like an angry kitty while blushing. He really is testing me, I wanted to kiss him again. I started walk closer to him as he moved back and he couldn't go any further his back hit the wall. I caged him with my hands and it seemed he wanted to look anywhere but me, but he didn't move away like I though he would.

Madara's pov
Hashirama caged me with his arms and I'm not gonna lie he looked very hot which I never admit out loud. I just avoided looking at him and he pressed himself to me and grabbed my chin and I had nowhere else to see but his hypnotising eyes. I just melted right then and there if he kissed me right now I wouldn't push him away I would do the opposite. I'm sure my eyes were screaming kiss me and he leaned down and kissed me. It was the best feeling in the world it felt so soft and the world just stopped and I pulled him to me as he made the kiss deeper. We moved away just catch a breath and he put his forehead on mine and said "I've waited so long to do that." I looked at him and smiled at him and nodded but I wanted more and on cue he started kissing my neck and I grabbed his hair and bit my lips as I tried to hold back my moans but he bit down and I lost all self restraint and let go of my moans. His hands moved lower and started kneading my ass and it just added to the pleasure.

Izuna's pov
I didn't think this much pleasure could exist this was better than last time. We stopped as we heard moans which sounded suspiciously like my brother we both stopped to see what was happening. I think Tobirama knows what's happening and I have a vague idea as we go closer to where the sound was coming from. I slowly opened the door to see my brother and Hashirama making out. Tobirama scared us all as he yelled "the elders are here if you could stop eating each other's faces off we could start the meeting." I snickered as Madara blushed and Hashirama growled and said "you just had ruin it." Then he whispered something in my brother's ear and made him blush harder, if that was even possible. They walked over as I whispered to Madara "Ugh he's so annoying, I hate him." I mimicked him when he said this to me about 2 weeks ago. "Shut up, as if I would marry that pathetic man he said fucking the next day heh." "Hey!" "That's what you get for messing with your older brother." He grinned and fixed my hair "I love you." "I love you too Izuna." He kissed my forehead and I giggled I would never ask for anyone else as my brother. "Well it seems everyone is here let's start this meeting then." The elders are here.

I hope you all liked this chapter we've all been waiting for Hashirama and Madara to kiss so you got it!