Extra

This chapter is literally just sex, I felt so embarrassed while writing it! I hope you enjoy its really hardcore like a lot and in Izuna and Tobirama's it's just Tobirama's pov.😉

Continuation of Izuna's heat

Tobirama's pov

Izuna passed out from how hard I fucked him. I have to say I'm pretty proud. It was all so strange especially the tail and the ears but he smelled heavenly. I don't know how but it was like an aphrodisiac. I filled warm water in the tub while thinking about how this was possible. I walked over and picked up Izuna and set him in the water. He looks so pretty, even more so with the afterglow of sex.

I left for a minute to change the sheets and washed Izuna. After I put a robe around him I set him on the bed, kissed his forehead and sighed in content. I feel so comfortable I don't want to get up tomorrow. I snuggled Izuna and drifted off to sleep.

In the morning

I woke up and stretched as Izuna was still sleeping. I bet he's really tired from last night, I got up, put on pants and went to make breakfast. He's making breakfast shirtless. So hot. I heard footsteps and immediately knew it was Izuna. He wrapped his arms around me and giggled, "what're you making?" "Tamagoyaki (a/n Japanese style egg rolls 😌) any requests?" "Nope! I would eat anything, I'm hungry!" He's so cute how do I deal with this for the rest of my life. I started blushing and Izuna started cooing at me, "awwww you're such a househusband." "No I'm not." "Mmmhm sure." I pouted, I'm not a househusband! I just like making my love happy.

"Whatever, here have breakfast first." "Ehe ok." I watched him as he took a bite, " Mmm, Tobirama! It's so good." I'm so good at being bad. I saw him grin, he did that on purpose, this man I swear giving me a boner right in the morning. I sighed and sat down to eat too. We were just making casual talk until I felt Izuna's foot running up and down my leg. He better not be doing what I think he's doing. He slowly brought it up to my thigh, "don't do something you'll regret Izuna." "Don't worry I won't regret it."

Izuna licked his lips sensually and got on his knees, "what're you doing Izuna?" I stood up as he crawled to me and stared at me with his lust filled eyes, fuck I'm hard. Oh he's hard already hehe I'm gonna enjoy this. I watched him as he held my cock with both of his hands. He slowly licked the tip and I groaned. From where did he come from, my body it's getting hotter it started again. Izuna started releasing this heavenly smell again.

                 "Enough, let's go to the bed you vixen." "Mmph, Tobirama it's starting to hurt again!" I picked him up and threw him on the bed. Izuna smelled like fresh strawberries with cream times 10. It was the strongest near his ass, "Tobirama please!" I took off his pants and his ass was so wet, I'm so curious so I tried it. I swirled my tongue on his hole and Izuna let out the sweetest moan. "S-stop it's embarrassing!" "Then why are you so hard?" "Stop talking while your mouth is there!" He let a scream and came, "already? You're going to have a hard time if you're that quick love."

It's tortuous but it feels so good. I feel like I've edged him enough so I loosen him with my fingers. "You don't need to do that, mmh, just put it in!" "Alright alright." I thrusted into him and he whined. I kept rocking him slowly I wanted him to remember and not pass out like last time. I want Izuna to know how much I love him so I whispered in his ears as I made love to him. "You're so beautiful even when you're getting wrecked." "Ah! Mmm you're beautiful too!" He's so sweet and all but it hurts and I want him to end it.

"Tobirama faster! Please!" He's making it hard for me on purpose, I shook my head and fucked him until he came with a scream and a few moments later I came too. Both of us collapsed, "we should clean up." "Mmh later, for now just hug me." Izuna made grabby hands at me and who am I to not obey him. "Madara's going to be so mad." "We'll deal with my brother later, I'm sure he's getting railed by Hashirama anyway." Both of us laughed and fell asleep, I can't wait until we have children.