Drinks pt.2

I'm sorry it took longer than I thought to update I hope you all like this chapter!
Also light smut warning 😉

Madara's pov
        I was nervous to see how Hashirama would react to how I look. The skirt was so short and Izuna forced me to wear the fluffy pink shoes. I had a permanent scowl and blush on my face. After Izuna told Hashirama to sit down with Tobirama he got up and I had to admit he looked pretty hot which I got mad at because it was so revealing. "Brother smile a little." I grumbled, "I don't know why I have to do this." "It's simple cause you love me." "Yeah yeah let's just get this done with." "And both of us getting laid." "Izuna!" "It's what's gonna happen." He shrugged I mentally face palmed if I did really Izuna would get mad and redo my makeup which was stupid.  We walk over to the table to sit down and eat and Hashirama's just staring at me. I glared at him, "say something at least." He bursts out laughing and says actually he growls he's so strange, "how am I supposed to talk with you looking like that?" "I sit down before he does something stupid like run at me and attack me.

Tobirama's pov
        As soon as they walk over my mouth went dry and my jaw was hanging open Izuna was putting in an earring and Madara was talking to Hashirama but I didn't care about what they were talking about. Izuna looked so hot I couldn't take my eyes off his thighs he's so pretty. He dropped his earring and bends down to pick it up and I could literally see his panties and ass. I put my hand over Hashirama's eyes only I should be looking at that. Izuna giggled, walked over tapped my jaw and sat down in front of me. I closed my mouth and I immediately knew that whatever he asks me he would get. I think Madara's glaring at me but I really don't care. I hope Izuna's ready cause his ass will be sore in the morning. He flicks me on my forehead and giggles I smile softly at him and he blushes. I shake my head he's so cute. "I'm hungry let's eat!" Guess it's my turn to glare at Madara he looks so red I wonder what Hashirama said to him. We all say iitadakimasu and clink our glasses together and start eating. "This is so good!" Izuna looks really happy like a 3 year old that got his favourite lunch it was adorable. It's a miracle I'm still sitting here instead of kissing Izuna.

Hashirama's pov
When I saw the picture that Izuna showed me I though I would be able to control myself it turns out I was extremely wrong. My hand was literally twitching to touch Madara in any way and we were sitting across from each other so it was practically impossible. I leaned over instead and whispered in his ear. "You better be ready because your ass is in some trouble." And then he yelled that he wanted to eat and he was hungry but he looked so pretty all red and flustered. He was making it harder for me to hold myself back. I start pouring drinks for everyone and when we all got to our sixth drink Izuna was pretty drunk while Madara was a bit tipsy, Tobirama was fine and so was I. "Tobirama!" "Yes?" I was surprised that I jumped when Izuna yelled out of nowhere. "Let's go I'm tired I wanna sleep." Madara glared at Tobirama. I chuckled at Izuna's attempt to get out of here.

Madara's pov
I'm scared and mad. Scared that my ass is gonna get wrecked and mad that my brother is trying to get laid by Tobirama. I hate this I go back to drinking at least I can forget. I'm kind of nervous too since Hashirama looks really annoyed. "Fine whatever go just know that there shouldn't be a mark on him and he better be able to walk." "Thank you I'll do just the opposite." "Brother I hope you have fun with Hashirama"and then winks. I shoo him away and tell him that we still need to go shopping tomorrow so he better be able to walk. And then he leaves and I gulp and glance at Hashirama. "So are you ready?" "W-what do you mean?" In honesty I know exactly what he meant but I was just nervous. He got up slowly and I did too he walks towards me and I walk backwards. My back hits the wall and it's the same as before I'm trapped between the wall and Hashirama. I'd be a lair if I say that I didn't want this though. I look up I'm sure my face is extremely red. "S-stop." My voice was weak and I just got more red. "I wonder how low your blush goes Madara." He starts kissing me on my cheeks to my ears and back to the corner of my mouth and then he kisses me on my lips and I threw away all my self control. I grabbed his hair and ran my hands through it as I kissed him back. We break off the kiss just to take a breath and I arch my back from the chill of the wall.

Tobirama's pov
He should've known not to provoke me. As I was driving to my house Izuna was drunk and said he was hot so he lifted up his already extremely revealing skirt even higher. I could see his pretty thighs and his hair reached his waist and ass and was beautiful. Izuna continued to act as if he was innocent. "Izuna stop I can't hold myself back if you do this we have just 5 minutes to get there." My voice was super hoarse I was struggling to not speed home, bend him over the corner and fuck him senseless. I was using all of my self control all of it. "What do you mean?" He cocks his head to the side like a puppy like he doesn't understand what I mean. I'm so lucky that we get home and I park the car like some pro and we both go into the house like flash and while I'm taking off my shoes Izuna drags me down and kisses me. I lose my balance and we both fall to the ground I held his head so he doesn't get hurt and we continue kissing. Both of us get up while catching our breaths and I back Izuna into a wall as we kiss. I lifted him up by his thighs and he wrapped them around my waist and pulled my hair roughly and it just made the feeling better. I groaned when Izuna pushed and arched against me I take him to the bedroom and slam him on the bed. I smirk and he grins as I put my forehead on his. "You have no idea what's coming for you." I whispered it in his ear and he blushed and kissed me.