Something different

Guys I know it's been a long time I'm sorry but enjoy this chapter!

Madara's pov

I finished showering and put on my clothes and went to go see Hashirama and eat breakfast together. I still feel embarrassed about what happened before but first food. "Is the food done Hashirama?" "In a minute!" "Ok." I walk over to see what's happening and he's made a mess of the kitchen "why is the kitchen so messy?" "Well I was trying to make pancakes and the batter exploded everywhere hehe." "How does batter explode were you trying to deep fry it or something? You know that's not how you make pancakes." "Well I didn't know." I sighed "whatever clean and I'll make eggs on toast ok?" "Thanks tomato." I blushed remembering the previous events and he smirked. "I'm trying to help you bitch." "Fine I'm sorry I'm hungry and we have to meet the couple in an hour." "Alright Tobirama better get ready for death if there's any mark on Izuna."  " I feel bad for him"

Izuna's pov

"Tobirama aren't you even a little scared?" I'm freaking out right now we have to see Madara and Hashirama in an hour and Madara's gonna get so mad. "Well I really don't care about what your brother says and we're gonna get married anyways soooo." "Huff you guys are so annoying." "Also I'm never gonna cook don't trust me in the kitchen." "Why's that?" "Umm I have uh I'm super clumsy so I just hurt myself and the equipment." "Hmmm well I think I'm decent at cooking. Speaking of cooking the foods ready we should eat." "Ok!" After we ate and watched tv and I freaked for for a while it was finally time to see Madara and Hashirama. As soon as we got there Madara ran over to me. "Izuna if there is any mark on you I'm gonna kill him." "Umm well, I. Ask Tobirama!" Tobirama looked at me then Madara and fucking ran like flash and left me alone. Madara pulled my collar and saw the marks there and ran after Tobirama screaming. "Soooo Izuna how was it?" "I'm just gonna ignore that anyways what did you and Madara do yesterday the air seems different around you two." "Hmmm I don't know I think you should ask your brother." "Oh! I know it's sexual tension, clearly both of you wanna do it." "Izuna!" I burst out laughing I love teasing people. "Well I'm surprised you're so energetic in the morning after what you and Tobirama did yesterday." Now it was my turn to blush and freak out.

Tobirama's pov
I was still running and I could hear Madara screaming behind me. "Oh shit." It was a dead end Madara slowly sprinted over "you little bitch I'm gonna kill you!" "Well you're gonna see more of those in the future we are getting married." "I hate you." "Don't worry the feeling mutual." We were bickering for a while and of course I would win and then Izuna and Hashirama came over and started yelling at us to stop arguing all the time. Hashirama said something in Madara's ear and made him look like a tomato which made me laugh and then Izuna hit me in the back of the head. "Ow that hurt." "Well you should listen to me stop bickering so much." "Then we'll fight." He tried to smack me again but this time I caught his hand and kissed it which made him blush too and it made me smile.  He's so cute I just wanna hug him super tight and be like that forever.

Hashirama's pov

So I said that I loved his face when he's mad and he blushed again and I could faint he's so adorable. " You're so annoying." He started pouting in the cutest way and it made my heart go skip a beat. "I'm sorry hokage-Sama but the meeting is gonna start." "Oh alright we're coming." I sighed audibly I have to act professional now. I put on my professional face and it's time to get this meeting started.