The Next Day

Izuna's pov
I still can't believe what happened yesterday, I roll over to see if Tobirama's still there but he isn't and I get up to take a shower. My back hurts so bad! I stand in front of the mirror, "shit, Tobirama!" "Yeah Izuna what happened?" "Madara's going to kill you!" I have bite marks all over me. He ran over and just stared at me and I started to get a little self conscious and started fiddling around. "My brother won't like like this." "I really don't care about what your brother likes or dislikes." "Of course you don't." I roll my eyes they hate each other.

Tobirama's pov
He calls me into the room with no clothes and tells me about what Madara likes and doesn't like. Does this kid really get nothing? "Whatever just get ready for the meeting you do what it's about right?" "No?" "It's about our marriage in 2 weeks." "Oh I completely forgot about that sorry heh." "It's fine just get ready we still have an hour to get ready." "Alright."

Madara's pov
I'm still thinking about how to confront that idiot after what happened last night. He kissed me and I liked it! What's wrong with me? I roll around like a pig in mud and then take my head out of the covers. Then I see Hashirama standing like a model, leaning on the door, staring at me and trying not to laugh. Can this day get any worse?

Hashirama's pov
I'm trying to stifle my giggle he was rolling around and when he got his head out of the covers he looked so cute but then he saw me he started blushing he really does look like a tomato! "Pfft you look like a tomato!" "Shut up dumbass!" I can't stop laughing and I take support of the door and hit just so I can be dramatic. Madara rolls his eyes, and then we make eye contact even for a second and he gets nervous and starts to squirm around. I come and sit in front of him and flies to the back of the bed. I come closer to him and put my hands on either side of him. He looks up at me and he looked so good and just to tease him, I lean close to him and whisper in his ear, "you should get ready for the meeting not roll around in bed looking like a tomato." Then he punches me, "Ow! Madara that hurt!" "You deserved it now leave I'm going to get ready and I have to see how Izuna is I swear if there's a mark on him I'll kill Tobirama." "Heh he's going to die." "How do you know that?" "Well if it was you and me in the place of Tobirama and Izuna then I would leave as many marks as I could on you so I'd imagine how much there is." "I'll kill him." "So you're ok with me putting marks all over you?" "No! Now get away I have to get ready." "I wanna eat a tomato." "Hashirama, shoo."

Madara's pov
"Hashirama stop, you're the hokage you have to be early for the meeting." "Will you come with me? Please?" "Ugh fine." "Get ready quickly!" I swear he changes from a man seducing demon to a child. I shouldn't think about these things right now. I have to get ready to beat up Tobirama.

Izuna's pov
I'm scared for Tobirama if Madara sees these marks he's actually going to kill him. I hope he and Hashirama can get together they're so cute! I just hope my brother's happy.