Dresses pt.1

I hope you all like this chapter! It's mostly in Izuna's pov also I don't own any of the pictures.
Tobirama's pov
We get home as I caress Izuna's beautiful hair. He's probably sleeping because he won't be able to sleep after we get there. When we arrive Izuna jumps on Madara and asks him like a four year to make hot pot and of course we all melted and he said ok. So, we went into the kitchen and got the ingredients while Izuna and Hashirama went to the store because they're not good at cooking. Madara started getting the broth ready while I cut the vegetables and meat.

Izuna's pov
We get in the car to go to the store to get alcohol. "Madara has a surprise for you later." "What is it?" "Don't tell him I told you ok?" "Yeah, yeah whatever what's he doing?" He looked like a child who wanted to know what his gift for Christmas was. I giggled and said, "you know how I had all those dresses?" "Yeah what about them?" "I'm going to convince him to wear one with me." "Oh my god you really are gonna kill me." "I know he's going to get mad if you just stand there and stare." "Well of course I would he would look so hot." "Ew stop fantasising about my brother next to me gross man." "Oh sorry but still-." "Shh I'm going to show you what both of us are gonna wear k?" "Ok!" He looked so excited it was pretty cute that he was this happy about my brother. I showed him on my phone.

       "This is what he's going to wear

"This is what he's going to wear." "Oh lord I'm going to go crazy if he wears that." "Should I show you what I'm going to wear?" "Sure." "K"

"Woah Tobirama's gonna freak out if he sees you in that

"Woah Tobirama's gonna freak out if he sees you in that." "Well he told me to so he asked for it."
We sat in the comfortable silence until we reached the store. We went straight to the alcohol section. I asked him, "Will soju will be enough or should we get some beer too?" "Soju's enough I think we still need to go shopping tomorrow without that much of a hangover." "K." I walk over and take two small bottles of soju. "We still need one more thing," Hashirama said with a glint in his eyes. I look over, "what?" "Condoms Izuna, don't be dumb." "Hey! Fine then you get them and put them in the basket." "Fine get some snacks too." "Ok" I get some snacks and Hashirama got the condoms and we walk towards the counter and he puts them in the bag one by one and when he gets to the condoms I pointed to Hashirama while he wasn't looking. I grinned and Hashirama looked confused as to why I was smiling. We got the bags and left to get in the car. We left and I hoped that the hot pot was ready. When we got there I dragged Madara to the room. "What is it Izuna?" "Big Brother you love me right?" "Yeah why?" He sounded cautious I giggled inwardly. "Will you do a favour for me?" "That depends on what it is." "Well you have to wear something." "I swear if it's something dirty." I give him the famous puppy eyes and the stern look on his face softens a bit and then goes back to its icy state. I guess I'll have to use something more effective I think of the saddest things and make tears appear in my eyes and start looking down. "I thought you could do something as small as this for me but it seems I was wrong." I sniff too for good measure and he groans. "Ugh fiiiiiine." He hits his head and shakes it. I giggle and my tears disappear and Madara looks like he regrets it. I showed him what he had to wear. "No way in hell am I wearing that." "We're not in hell and you said that you would don't go back on your word." "Fine." I laughed and got him ready. "Ahhhhh!! You're so cute!" "Whatever. What are you wearing?" I showed what I was gonna wear. "No, you can't wear wear that." "Why not?" "Cause it's too revealing." I started pouting I really wanted to wear it for Tobirama. "If you want to wear something choose something else." "Fine but I really wanted to wear that." "You're such a little manipulator fine you can wear it." "Yes!" I got myself ready as Hashirama called us. "We're coming go sit with Tobirama." I was nervous to see how Tobirama would react to me.