Shopping pt.2

I'm sorry for giving you the chapter so late but I was busy. I'm really happy about all the comments and 15.8k reads and 486 votes! Thank you so much keep commenting and voting on this book!
Izuna's pov
       I already missed Tobirama and it's only been two days. I went to the Lady Elder and she explained to both me and Madara how the jutsu works and he was embarrassed about it, while I was excited to have babies, I knew the danger of it but I needed to for the treaty and I wanted Tobirama to be happy even if I wasn't there. I want two children so I could give birth to one and adopt another. "Madara how many kids do you want?" "Just one." "Wait really? Won't they get lonely?" "Your kids are there and so are all of us." "Well I want two." "You're still my baby brother you're too young for having babies you're still the baby!" "I'm 23 big brother." "Still my baby brother though." "How about you tell me about your limp?" I wiggled my eyebrows and giggled as he got red. "I'm not telling you." "Aww why?" "It's embarrassing!" It was fun to tease my brother he always got flustered whenever it was about Hashirama. "Anyway how are you going to do your hair Izuna?" "I think I want to curl it and leave it down maybe with a head piece?" "You wanna go to see which head piece you want?" "Sure!" 

Hashirama's pov
          I wanted to see Madara but Tobirama can't see Izuna and it felt rude to leave him. He sighed again I decided to tease him, "you miss Izuna already? You baby." "Shut up I know you want to see Madara right now." "Don't be so grouchy you'll see him in a day." "Don't you have work to do leave me alone." "We have to go see the Elder he going to explain how you're going to have kids with Izuna." "Let's go then stop being annoying." "You're so mean!" Of course I was just joking but I know he missed Izuna he just doesn't want to admit it. We went over to the elders bowed aas a form of respect and sat down.  "Welcome Hokage, Tobirama we're going to go over how Uchiha Izuna will carry your offspring and establish the peace treaty." I looked over to Tobirama and saw him smile at the mention of Izuna which was adorable. Ahh my little brother grew up so fast but then again I acted more childish than him anyway. "Of course elder." 

Tobirama's pov

         I loved my brother but it was annoying to be with him for 2 days I missed Izuna and I'm irritated because I can't see my fiancé. I need to pay attention to what the elder is saying though. "Izuna will go through a period called heat which is associated with omega wolves, during this period the omega will be aroused and will release pheromones and want to be with their alpha, which will be you. He will get pregnant after this he will be carrying for 5 months and the growth will be rapid and painful. We will try our best to help him with the pain there will be an offspring but we don't know how safe Izuna will be." I wanted to have a child with Izuna but not if it hurt him. We also had to have a child for the treaty to work our child will be the leader of the Uchiha and Senju. "How much is the survival rate?" I needed to know I don't think I can live without Izuna anymore. "This is a new jutsu so according to the tests it will be 60% the 40% is still dangerous but we will try our best to make sure the child and Izuna are safe." "Of course." We left and went to get dinner. After we ate the nerves started,  tomorrow Izuna and I are getting married the same day he's going to be pregnant with my child and five months later we'll have a child or 2 in our arms and I don't know if Izuna's going to be there or not. I called Madara about Izuna. The phone rang for sometime as I bit my nails I was worried even though I have no reason to he could protect himself and could Madara both of them are the two strongest Uchiha. 

Madara's pov 

         We were looking through the head pieces for an hour now because all of them are pretty and it was hard to choose one according to Izuna. After I heard the survival rate I was scared but he looked so excited I didn't say anything if anything happens to him I will hurt Tobirama. I wouldn't kill him because their child needs a parent and I will start war again. Finally Izuna chose a head piece he liked.

"It's really pretty but I'm hungry so let's gooo!" My phone started to ring I looked at the contact idiot Senju's brother 🖕

"It's really pretty but I'm hungry so let's gooo!" My phone started to ring I looked at the contact idiot Senju's brother 🖕.  I waited a while so I could annoy him and picked it up as Izuna was driving home. As soon as I answered he yelled in my ear, "Is Izuna ok?" "Yes why wouldn't he be idiot?" "Sorry I'm just worried I miss him." "Are you sure I'm the one you should be telling this go talk to your brother I'm sure he'd want you to." "Brother is it Tobirama? Tell him I miss him! I wanna see him." "Oi I heard the last part no seeing him until tomorrow. Izuna says he hates you." "No I didn't baby don't listen to him!" I heard Tobirama laugh with Hashirama, I blushed a little when I heard him say he misses his tomato but I still said shut up because it's embarrassing. "I miss you too." I mumbled so that he wouldn't hear me but Izuna did and giggled. We were all laughing, "make sure you get a lot of sleep your wedding is tomorrow and it's going to be a long day." I remembered that my brother is going to leave with Tobirama and I did get a little sad because he's my baby brother that I raised. I cut the call as we went inside and Izuna hugged me. I got tears in my eyes as I hugged him back and kissed his forehead. "You grew up so fast." My voice was shaky and Izuna started crying too as we sat on the floor and comforted each other. "Stop crying your eyes are going to be red and puffy tomorrow and you'll look like a puffer fish." We laughed and stopped crying both of us took a shower and slept next to each other. We whispered like we did when we were children even though we were the only people in the house and we were adults. "Brother?" "Hmm?" "If something happens to me don't do anything to Tobirama I know I shouldn't be saying this but I love him so much and my child needs him if I'm not there." "Nothing's going to happen to you I'll make sure of it but if something does happen I'll hurt him I won't kill him though. I will leave because I can't bear it if you're gone you matter more to me than anything in the entire universe remember that. I love you." " I love you so much!" He started crying again and I hugged him really tight and we fell asleep with our arms around each other. 

Thank you so much for reading this chapter I'm very happy that so many people read my book! I hope you liked the chapter there are two endings for this. An angst one and a happy one you can tell me if you want both of them or just one of them. This book only has two chapters left I hope you enjoyed it so far! I'm starting a haikyuu fanfic about mostly levyaku collage mafia omegaverse au. There will be a lot of ships so if interested please read it after this story finishes!