Wedding Night

This chapter is going to be the same way as the chapter before! Also it's going to be almost completely smut and veryyyyy long so enjoy!😉

After the wedding-

The wedding was coming to an end and everyone was tired other than Izuna who was excited, Madara who was being super protective and Tobirama happy. Hashirama was also happy for Izuna and Madara but still pent up from Madara.

Soon everyone left other than the elders and the 2 couples. "Izuna I am going to put the justu on you, this is irreversible, you will be pregnant for 3 months and your survival rate is 60% but it will hurt. Are you sure you want to go through with this for the sake of the village?" Tobirama was listening intently because he's also worried about Izuna just like Madara.

"Of course! I'm ready to have little Senju-Uchiha babies running around!" Izuna loves children and babies and he would love to have them by himself and he finally can so he's very excited. While Izuna was not worried at all Tobirama, Madara and Hashirama were all pretty worried.

I wonder if he's going to be ok I just don't want to lose Izuna. If something happens to Izuna then I don't know if I can go on. I hope that Izuna will be ok. Everyone had a soft spot for Izuna because he was the youngest and the cutest. Even though the Uchiha and the Senju were enemies Izuna and Hashirama were really close best friends. I'm going to be fine I'm confident that my baby/babies are going to be fine along with me..........hopefully.

The elder put the jutsu on Izuna and he gasped a little and everyone flinched and asked if something was wrong. "I'm fine, I'm fine it's just a weird feeling." "What does it feel like?" Madara beat everyone else to the question he and Tobirama worried the most about Izuna. "It's like a hot, tingly feeling. You know when you have butterflies in your stomach?" "Yeah?" "It's like that but the butterflies feel warm and they're getting warmer and warmer." "Are you sure you're ok Izuna?" Tobirama was about to pass out from the stress he's getting.

"Tobirama baby I'm ok, I'll be fine don't worry ok? "Ok..." Izuna walks over and hugs Tobirama really really tight and gives him a peck on the cheeks and lips, he smiles at Tobirama to really show that he's confident and will be fine. Tobirama finally calmed down and just plainly trusted Izuna.

"Alright you can go now enough dilly dallying, you'll be fine have fun on your first night." The elder was like a grandma to Izuna because he was like their own rebellious grandchild and even though he saw them like that and loved them he would never accept it out loud. "Tobirama he better be able to walk tomorrow." "It's funny that you're telling me that when I highly doubt you're gonna be able to walk." At that everyone tried to stop themselves from laughing but couldn't and Madara was grumbling and pouting.

"Ok I'm gonna go now I love you big brother I'll see you tomorrow bye! Have fun with Hashirama!" "Hah this little fox who taught him to do that, must've been your stupid little brother." Then Madara was back to glaring at Hashirama. Which of course Hashirama loves because he wants to see Madara's adorable face when he gets mad.

After everyone left Tobirama and Izuna showered in the different bathrooms so they could get ready. Tobirama was out after 15 minutes and started playing sudoku on his phone(y'all can't tell me he doesn't play sudoku I bet it's the only "game" on his phone, if he ever gets one). Izuna started feeling hotter and hotter as he came out of the cold shower.

He wore his clothes and looked at himself in the mirror, I look so flushed do I have a fever or something? Suddenly he felt an itchy feeling on his head and went to feel it with his hand and two ears popped out along with a tail. What the fuck is this, there's no way this is real. When he pulled on his tail and he yelped and dropped the hair dryer, he lost strength in his legs and fell. Which made a lot of noise, what was that noise is he ok? Why is he taking so long in the shower?

"Izuna are you ok? Should I come in?" Shit the goal was not to get his attention. "Alright Izuna I'm coming in." "Wait no-" But Tobirama already came inside and was flustered and blushing at the way Izuna was on the floor looking at him with puppy dog eyes with tears in them. "Are the ears and tail real?" "Yeah I don't know how-." Izuna took a sharp breath and felt something wet coming out of his ass.

"You smell so good Izuna what is it?" "I don't know, mmh!" "Huh whatever let's go to the bed can you walk?" Izuna shook his head, "alright let me carry you." Tobirama carried Izuna bridal style and he was blushing. Why does he smell so good it's so strong near his....ass. He smells like fresh strawberries. It hurts, it's so hot I feel like I'm melting but there's an itchy feeling inside what.

Tobirama put Izuna gently on the bed as he was slowly getting redder. "It's, it's too hot I can't mmhm, Tobirama please." "Please what Izuna?" "Please fuck me, it hurts!" Does he have any idea of how sexy he is. I-I need something it's too much. I can't believe he's not doing anything."Fine if you're not going to help me I'll do it myself."

       At that Tobirama's eyes hardened and he grabbed Izuna's hands which were going down to his ass. "Don't you dare, I'll give you what you want you're so impatient." "Mmm Tobirama! Please!" Why am I even more horny now? I need him so bad!" Izuna was trying to get some friction by trying to touch Tobirama. Tears were coming out of Izuna's eyes from pure lust and want and he gave it to him. Without any preparation Tobirama thrust half his length into Izuna.

         Izuna came from the sudden entry while screaming. "Mmm-ohh my Tobirama." He came from just my enter? This is hotter than I thought. Tobirama changed their positions and so that Izuna was on top. Even when Izuna was in a haze he continued to ride himself on Tobirama for the pleasure. Tobirama kept thrusting his hips in simultaneously with Izuna's bouncing.

        "I wonder if my brother is ok." "He's fine Madara probably just getting fucked which I would do you but you're too worried about something you shouldn't be." Hashirama was pouting because Madara would not let him touch him. "Shut up." Madara punched Hashirama in the stomach. "Owwwwww you're so mean I just wanna kiss you." I want to kiss but I don't want to make the first move. I have so much pride.

         "Can I kiss you tomato?"Yes "N-no." Hashirama smirked and trapped Madara with his arms against the bed. Why is it so hard to keep self-control over him. "I'm not going to stop if you don't push me away babe." At that Madara just stared into Hashirama's eyes and he could tell that Madara wanted it too. Hashirama leaned down and stared into Madara's eyes as he kissed him.

         After ten minutes of making out and Hashirama kissing everywhere on Madara's body. Madara was flushed, melting, screaming and moaning as Hashirama was thrusting into Madara with extreme force. "Oh-mmfhm please. S-slow down, I'm close!" Madara was letting out chocked gasps and broken moans but it's not louder than the slapping of the skin. Madara came and 2 minutes later Hashirama did too.

        Madara and Hashirama were letting out harsh breaths and laid down next to each other. "I love you." Madara finally admitted it out loud to Hashirama and to himself. Hashirama chuckled and hugged Madara. "I love you too Madara, my beautiful tomato."

"Owwwww why do you keep punching me!" "Idiot."

It's over finally! Thank you all for reading my book the next chapter is the epilogue and we're done! Keep voting and commenting! And the 23k reads and 715 votes! I'm really happy and I honestly doubt why people read this story but thank you!