Chapter Fifteen

Deciding it was time to stop hiding in the burial grounds Wei Wuxian travels to Yanmeng Jiang to check on the only Sect that showed him any kindness. Inside, Lotus Pier Wei Wuxian was met with Jiang disciples pointing their swords at him all ready to fight him. Though like before the spiritual swords didn't want to hurt their God and stung their master's hands causing everyone to drop their swords.

Sect. Leader Jiang and Madam Yu came out to find what was causing the ruckus to find their wayward guest from a year ago on their doorstep again. "WEI WUXIAN, HOW DARE YOU SHOW YOUR FACE AFTER WHAT YOU'VE DONE?!?" Madam Yu razors snapping out Zidan ready to strike the God down, but even the most of the most loyal spiritual weapons would never bring harm to Wei Wuxian so when Zidan was swung to Wei Wuxian's face, it purposely missed Wei Wuxian to aim back at Madam yu snapping close to her face warning her to never miss use her weapon the Spirit willed her to use them.

However, Jiang Fengmain didn't seem angry, or even upset to see the young looking boy. He seemed relieved even though he's seen it with his own eyes that somehow this boy can turn their weapons against them which could mean the rumor of him stealing two Yin Irons could be true as well, but he wasn't angry, but relieved.

"I had to come and check on the Jiang Sect." Wei Wuxian explains his unplanned visit, "The Wen's are growing bolder, they've just come to me in Yiling to ambush me."

Jiang Fengmain was startled by this news, "Are you alright A-Xian?" he asks, but Wei Wuxian ignores him.

He looks to Madam Yu, "I am not here to fight with you Madam Yu, Sect. Leader Jiang. I just grew worried, because something is coming and I worry about Jiang Sect."

Madam Yu huffs, "You stupid boy! You might have the Yin Iron on your side but we as a Clan is strong, who are you to worry for us? It's not like your one of us!" she hisses.

That hit deep to Wei Wuxian, over the years of being here on the Earth, he never truly had anywhere to belong. His children would all grow up and move on to make their own lives leaving him behind, and none of them ever offered a place for him in their lives, other than Nie Shi, but even then they had their own lives to lead on with and had to live separately to only see one another on rare occasions.

"Your right, Madam Yu, even Jaing Chi made that clear to me when he was just Jiang Cheng's age." Wei Wuxian thought back to the boy who grew resentful because he wanted to surpass Wei Wuxian and become better at everything, but it was impossible because Wei Wuxian was a God. "Even though I loved my A-Chi he always hated me."

Both grown-ups were... well shocked was to put it lightly. "Jaing Chi was my Great Great Great Great Grandfather, A-Xian, impossible you've met him."

Wei Wuxian laughed at that stupid fraise. "Did you know he made that quota because of me, "To attempt the impossible" because he could never surpass his father figure because it was impossible for A-Chi to ever surpass me, a God?"

Everyone rages and fuming in anger at this, "How dare you call yourself a God!!!" one screams.

"Who do you think you are?!?"

"You should be burned to a stake for this claim!!!"

Wei Wuxian shakes his head, for humans are the same as always. "I will be taking my leave now, I bid you Madam Yu and Sect. leader Jiang farewell, please tell Jiang Cheng, and Jiang Yanli I said goodbye... they were the closest thing I ever had to have siblings."

Wei Wuxian bows before turning on his heel and starts to walk out of Lotus Pier, which was a home for him last year for months, but Jiang Fengmain wasn't about to let him leave just yet, "A-Xian wait!"

Wei Wuxian looks to the Sect Leader. Jiang Fengmain seems worried, "A-Cheng, he was taken days ago by the Wen Clan along with every sect heir and their best disciples. Please Wei Wuxian if there is anything you can do, save my son."

Hearing this news Wei Wuxain is angry toward the Wen clan. He was ready to go over to Qishan and just wipe out Wen Ruohan where he stood to be over and done with him, but first things first, he needed to find Jiang Cheng and the other Sect Heirs.