Chapter Thirty-One

After securing both Qinghe, and Gusu, they were able to push the Wen's back into Lanling Jin, and just in time when Jin Zuxuan became tired of his father's laziness and not wanting to fight in this war so he took over the responsibility to lead Jin's in the war and sends the last push to send all the Wen's back int Qishan When Were the last battle takes place in the Nightless City.

Wei Wuxian did take a big part in the war after he gained some freedom but only at the cost of Lan Wanji always being at his side to keep an eye on him, which neither seemed to mind. Wei Wuxian would deliberate smaller towns that Wen's decided to port at though in a peaceful matter, as he would send the Wen residence to the burial grounds while taking the soldiers to Unclaimed realm to be imprisoned because he was positive if they were to be treated fairly in Qinghe Nie, as Mingjue was all about justice, all thanks to Nie Shi.

Being able to work fast with Lan Wangji at his side they found themselves at Nightless city with all the other Sect.'s. Nie Mingjue and Lan Xichen were trying to make it up to the palace where Wen Ruohan was waiting but little did they know, he had another card up his sleeve. He figured out how to raise the dead and turn them into his puppets, raising all of the fallen cultivators and had them fight off the still incoming forces.

Wei Wuxian saw them losing, the Wen's had the upper hand. Nie Mingjue and Lan Xichen couldn't get close enough, The Lan's Jin's Nie's and Jiangs were being outnumbered and slaughtered by the undying dead. Even Lan Wangji was on his last leg, his fingers bleeding and his Guqin's strings were already snapped, and all he had left was Bichen to fend off. Wei Wuxian had enough and stomped his foot.

Gold light shot out of the ground causing all the puppets to stop in their tracks and fall to their knees. The wind picks up and Wei Wuxian rises to the sky with it raising his flute to his lips and blows a haunting tune within Chenqing telling all the puppets to rest.

Wei Wuxian's eyes turn crimson red, and they turn to Wen Ruohan, who notices the God right on sight and becomes deathly still at the sight of him in the air with gold and resentful energy dancing around him. Wei Wuxian blows in his flute again and sends a large crashing wave of red energy into When Ruohan's way, causing him to fall to his knees and to be risen in the sky and flown until he is face to face with Wei Wuxian.

"I've warned you what will come with this war of yours Wen Ruohan." Wei Wuxian hisses. "I've sent you your son's head and ashes and it seems you still can't accept that you were never meant to win. I WON'T LET YOU WIN!!!"

Raising his hand out to Ruohan's chest Wei Wuxian summons the life forces from within Wen Ruohan causing this manage the years he hasn't yet to gain, causing his skin to crinkly and ashed color his hair turns from dark black to pure white until also falls out and what was left was bones on Wen Ruohan which Wei Wuxian wouldn't even allow to exist so he lets them turn to dust and blow away in the wind.