Suicide.

Just by the tittle of this chapter you guys can probably tell that it's gonna be sad.. I'm also writing this on my phone in the bus, we are on a field trip and I can't stop listening to MIW new cd Infamous lol I loovvee it!!!! XD

Amy's p.o.v

I got my 4th letter from Jeremy today!! I'm so happy yet sad...I miss him.

, but it's nice to hear that he's doing good and going on tour soon for the first time with CC as their drummer! They are also writing new songs and stuff!

''Amy what the fuck did I say about your bedroom!?'' my mum yelled as she walked in my room as I read the letter ''Sorry mom, I clean it after I read my letter from Jeremy!'' I told her then continued to read. Before I knew it the letter was ripped out of my hand ''Now!'' she yelled while walking out of my room with the letter ''Mom! Give that back!'' I yelled while running after her to the kitchen ''No! You've done nothing since you got here last month, you are always talking about this guy and his band! There's no more of it! I'm fuckn done Amy! They are gone! Out of your life and that's how it's going to be!'' she yelled then ripped the letter in pieces.

Hearing the paper rip was like my heart broke. ''Mom! H-How could you?!'' I yelled as I almost fell to my knees ''Just because you lost your so called love of your life who would abuse me and stuff doesn't mean you have to take away the love of my life!!'' I cried. She dropped the pieces of the letter on the floor and looked at me heartbroken ''He made me happy mom! He made me forgot about my life like this! It's not much better without 'dad' here! You yell at me! Sure you don't make me starve or abuse me but you still hurt me'' I yelled and ran to my room.

I slammed the door shut and ran in my bed and cried even more. After about 5 minutes I could hear my mum throwing stuff and crying too. I then reached under my pillow tell the sharp object stabbed my finger. I then pulled it out from under my pillow tell I herd my door nob move, I quickly threw it back under my pillow and hid my face under my blanked.

I felt my mum sit on my bed and before she said anything I told her to get out. ''What?'' she asked ''Get the fuck out!'' I said louder ''Can I just sa-'' she began to say before I yelled at her again "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM NOW!!!" I flew the blanket off my face and looked at her with my eyes burning with anger and sadness. I hide my face under my  blanket again tell I felt her get off my bed and close the door. 

I then slipped my hand under my pillow and thought. Do I really need to do this? Of course you do! Look at you! At your life! It sucks!..But I can wait, I can live. I can be stronge enough. 

I kept going to grap the blade but then would stop and think how I need to be strong. But before I knew it, I had blood coming out of my wrist threw 3 lines that cut across my hole wrist. The redness started to fill my wrist, the stinging, burning yet wonderful pain went threw my arm. I looked at my wrist and saw how much blood there is. It's not that bad.. Another one wouldn't hurt. 

Turns out, the next 4 cuts I did are deeper. I looked at my wrist again and saw how much blood was coming out. I got up and snuck in the bathroom which luckly is right across from my room. 

I locked the door and walked over to the mirror then pulled on it. Behind the mirror as 4 shelves things with band-aids and pain killers and a bunch of pills. 

I grabbed random ones other then the pain killers and put as much as I could in my hand. It was all quiet. The only noise was the blood from my wrist dripping on the floor every 3 seconds. I then walked to the sink and poured some water in a cup we would put water in to rince our mouths. I then put as many pills as I could in my mouth and threw the rest on the floor then quickly put water in my mouth dropping a couple of more pills.