'Home'

Updating on this story instead of 'Im In Love' Well I'll update on that story possibly tomorrow!! If that's okaii with all you guys?! Anyways Enjoy ^.^

Amys P.O.V 

"Jinxx.." I began saying "Yeah?" he asked before exiting the room "Would you mind asking every one to meet me in the living room tomorrow morning at around 6AM.." I quietly asked "Uh..Why so early?!" he asked confused and took two slow steps forward "You'll find out tomorrow" I said quietly trying to control myself and wait tell he leaves the room to cry. "Uh, ok...Goodnight Amy. See you tomorrow morning" he walked up to me and kissed my head "Sweet dreams" he whispered and walked to the door without speaking. 

This is actually the first time in a while not sleeping beside him..And yesterday was the last...

I looked up to see Jeremy still standing at the door, I saw his mouth open a little but no words came out "What?" I asked "N-nothing" he said and queitly closed the door. I sat there in the same position for a couple of minutes wondering what he said that I didn't hear. Now it's going to drive me crazy!  H-how am I saposed to sleep now?! 'Cause I can sleep on the plane. 

                                                        ***6AM***

Jinxx P.O.V 

The guys and I have been waiting in the living room for 5minutes now, everyone is still tired and really confused on why we have to be here now. Myself, I'm scared. I'm worried. I'm shaking. I know it's not a good reason why we have to be here. And that makes me even more scared!. 

We all sat up as we heard Amy walk down the stairs, but she was carrying something..somethings, and they're big. I got up and ran to the stairs and saw she has two big bags, I grabbed them and took the to the bottom of the stairs "Thanks" she said quietly. I could tell in her voice she was crying not long ago. 

She's all dressed, make up done, hair done, bags packed...She's leaving. 

"W-what's going on? Do you know what this is about Jinxx?" Jake asked while standing up along with everyone else "No" I said and took a step back, Amy put her hand on my arm and began walking to the living room bringing me along "Guys.." she said. She said down and took a deep breath "The reason why...Why I wanted to hang out all day yesterday is...is 'cause.." tears started racing down her cheak, we got up and sat down on the same couch as her. 

"I-My mom called me that morning. She has an appartement with two bedrooms.." I-I knew it!! My nose felt funny and twitched a little, I knew I had to get out of there and now. 

So I quickly got up and walked to the door as Amy cried more, I walked outside and sat on the front steps. My nose felt funny again as a tears began filling my eyes. I hid my face in my hands as the tears races all over my cheaks. 

About ten minutes later I herd the door open, I didn't bother looking to see who it is, I kind of have a feeling that it's Andy, he'll probably try to get me back in the house "J-Jeremy.." Amy said quietly. I stand corrected.. 

"Jeremy, please don't do this to me.." she cried "D-do what?...Y-you're the one leaving me!" I whispered traying to sound clear without my voice cracking, she was quiet for a while so I dicided to continue, I removed my hands from my face, after a couple of deep breaths I looked at her deep in the eyes as a couple of tears still run down my face "You can't leave me Amy! Y-you can't go to New York! Y-y-I..." sadness filled her eyes along with tears, and seeing her cry made me cry even more "I-I...I Love you Amy!!" I finaly said then quickly cried in my hands again. 

Once she calmed down a little she placed her hand on my back and the other on my wrist lightly putting my hand down, I tilted my head to the left facing her a little. She pulled herself closer to me, I tittled my head more and wrapped my arm around her and pulled her closer then placed my hand on her cheak, I leaned my forehead against hers and whispered "I don't want you to leave..I love you" I quickly crashed my lips against hers for the first time and it felt so right, so real, different (In a good way). 

I continued to cry a little. I finally tell her and she has to go. I broke the kiss, she started crying even more "Do you have to go?" I asked wiping the tears off her face, she looked down as a car honked it's horn, she then lightly nodded. The other guys came out as we stood up, they all gave her a hug before me, once my turn game I quickly pulled her against me for the last time, I held her tight and long. The car honked again waiting for Amy. Afterwords I let her go and helped her bring her bags to the taxi. 

I open the door for her, right before she got in I pulled back into a hug "Come one!" the taxi driver said, I let her go once again, she quickly waved at the guys and got in the taxi. Once she was fully in I closed the door slowly wishing I'd never have to do this other then on a date or something, not for her to leave me.. 

She blew me a kiss through the window, I waved along with the guys. 

Amys P.O.V 

The hole ride to the air port I was crying, h-he loves me. And now I have to be miles away from him. "You ok back there?" The driver asked, I just nodded my head and carried on. 

                                                           ***In New York late that night***

"AMMMYYY" My mom yelled cheerfully while running up to me "Oh baby how are you?" she asked while hugging me "Good" I lied with a fake smile "Ohh I missed you so so much" she said while rocking up back and forth "Ok mom!" I said and pulled her off of me, she quickly looked said and offended "I'm sorry. I'm just tired mom." "Oh ok, well lets go hooommmeee!" she said while skipping around "Mom..." "Yeah?" she asked "Mind helping me?" I asked grabbing my bags from the trunk "Oh yes!" she chuckled and ran over to me. 

After a 5-10minute walk we reached a tall building "Here we arreee" she skipped in the loby to the elavator "Floor 14" she said while pressing the button 14. As we went up she was humming all happly as I stood there ready tp burst into tears. "And here is our new home!" she said while opening the door letting me in first. 

She then ran over down the hall way "Over here..." she said cheerfully then turned around "Just put your bag down for now" she said "Ok.." I said and followed her "Here is the-" "Kitchen." I said with no emotion "There's the living room! Bath room is across your room which is...." she ran over down another hall way and stopped in front of a door as I grabbed both my bags, she open the door. The room was painted beige, there was alread a bed and two dressers. "Where's yours?" I asked, she took a couple of steps closer to the begining of the hall way and open her door, the room is painted red and had the same stuff in mine just a little bit bigger but like a foot or two. 

"Red" I mumbled, she looked at me "You want the red room?!" she asked "No no it's ok, we can paint mine right?!" I asked, she looked at the floor and back to me, "I'm just renting this place for now. We can't do that kind of stuff..So here take this room! I should have known you'd want this one!" she chuckled "Now go to sleep! Got stuff to do tomorrow!" she said and closed my door. 

I sighed and layed on my bed and wrapped myself in the blankets, this is not home. I cried again for like the 5th time today and pretended the blanked was Jeremy by my side, my eyes began getting sore from crying so much, I closed my eyes and it felt so good so I kept them closed and passed out while still crying and thinking of BVB but mostly Jeremy. I love them all but Jeremy...He's the one. 

Now he's gone. 

aklfnba;fnbola D': lol Sad eh!?! lol Question; what do you guys think will happen?!?!? I hope ya all enjoyed it other then the sadness xP 

Comment/Vote/Fan (I only need 3 more fans to reach 100, help me reach my goal of this week!? If I reach 100 by Friday I'll do my best to update a chapter for each story!!) 

Bye~Peace