Hi.

Amys P.O.V 

I walked downstairs hoping there is some lunch or something, I walked probably in cercles fo at least 20minutes tell I found my way to the front desk "Can I help you out with anything?" the girl asked "Uhm yeah, is there like a lunch or snacks somewhere?" I asked  quietly "Yup, just go down the hall right there and it;s the third door on the left" "Thanks" 

I followed her directions and found a cafeteria place, there wasn't to many people, thank god. 

I picked out a muffin, grapes, juice and a sandwich, gosh I can't remember the last time I had one of these..Or any of this! 

I was in line by the cash, I guy walked up beside me with a tray of food, I looked at his hand. He has black finger nail polish. I looked at his shoe which were plain black, he had some black riped pants on, I slowly looked up, he's wearing a black t-shirt too! He even has his hair teased and from the looks of it, some eyeliner on too! He turned his head and looked at me and smilled "Hi" he said quietly after looking at what I was wearing "H-hi" I said quietly back and grew a little smile on my face. 

He has really nice blue eyes! He's pretty hot too! And his smile is like driving me crazy! It's cute! 

His smile fadded as he started to look confused "Y-you got some blood on your back" he told me, "Oh god!" I quickly said, I gave the girl some money not knowing how much it is then ran out. 

I found my way back to my room and ran into the bathroom and fixed my bandage. 

Jinxxs P.O.V 

I gave the girl some money and told her to keep the change. I then followed the girl to where ever she was going. Why would she have blood on her back? It also looked like she had a bruise on her cheek. 

I turned a corner and saw a door close. I walked up to the door and put down my tray the lightly knocked on the door. Seconds later the door slowly opened. It was the girl! "Yes?" she asked quietly "Are you okay?" I asked, I'll addmit it, I don't know her but that doesn't I can't be worried about her! "Yes, I'm fine. T-thanks for asking" she quicckly said then closed the door. 

I know she isn't ok but I can't just go in without her permission or anything. "D-do you need help?" I asked trying not to be to loud but loud enough for her to hear me "No thanks, I'm fine" she said. 

Well I don't know what else to do..I looked around and saw that I was down the hall way I needed to be down! I walked down the hall four doors down and knocked on the door, "One second!" Sandra yelled from the other side of the door, she open the door "Oh hey Jinxx" she said "Hey, I got some food, pick anything you want" I held out the tray and she picked the muffin and thanked me. 

I walked to the next door and knocked on it, Ashley and and Andy came up at the door, I didn't even have to tell them to pick something, they thanked me and grabbed some food. I turned around and open the door and walked in "Here Jake, take what you want! If you want something else I'll go down again for you" I told him and handed him the tray "Oh cool, thanks!" 

Amys P.O.V 

I don't know who that guy was but I wasn't going to just let him in like that! No matter how good looking her is! 

I layed back in bed and turned on the t.v and started to watch Sponge Bob while eating the food I brought up. It feels nice to actually have food in your stomach! 

After I was done eating everything I put the tray on the floor for now and got really comfortable and feel asleep again. 

"Amy..Amy, cm'on, wake up!" I herd my mum call, I open my eyes and saw her sitting on my bed by my legs "Oh hey mum!" I said and sat up "Were you okay alone?" she asked "Yeah" "Anything happen?" she asked, should I tell her about the guy? Well I mean, it was nothing bad that happen! "When I went to get some food, I seen this guy.Who looked cool by the way! And he told me I had blood on my back so I ran up here and changed my bandage, and then he came knocking at the door asking if I was ok and needed help" she was schocked "Oh how nice of him" she said and got up "Yeah but I didn't let him in.." I told her. 

Sorry for another short chapter, I'm getting tired now..Night!

Bye~Peace