I want you, but can't have you.

Hehe, they didn't block Wattpad at school again this year xP  

Amys P.O.V

"Amy" I herd Jeremy whisper, I open my eyes and saw black again and quickly remembered I passed out in his chest "Amy" he lightly whispered again, I don't want to move. If I could, I'd stay like this forever! ''Amy...'' he whispered once more and tapped my arm lightly ''Hmmm...'' I moaned, still not wanting to move, not only that..I am still tired.

'Amy I don't mean to wake you up but..I really got to go to the bathroom'' I quickly rolled myself over so he could move, he got up and ran to the bathroom before I could say anything.

''Ahh, much better'' he said while walking out of the bathroom, I hid my face into my pillow and chuckled, seconds later I felt the blankets move. I turned my head a little and looked at Jeremy and smilled ''Sorry for not moving..'' He threw the blanket over himself hiding his hole body under the blanket.

''Why are you under the blanket?'' I chuckled ''The question is..Why aren't YOU under the blanket'' I frooze for a second thinking why am I not under the blanket...NO Why is HE under it? Urgh whatever. I pulled the blanket over my head and saw Jeremy's face again, I smilled as he opened his eyes ''This is weird'' I chuckled ''You're weird!'' he chuckled back. I quickly made a sad face and started to turn around ''No no no no no! You're not weird! Don't cry!'' he quickly told me ''You're not weird!!'' he then pulled me closer to him 'You are not! Weird..'' he whispered ''You're b-''

''MAYBE THEY ARE IN AMY'S ROOM!'' we herd Jake yell the foot steps coming to the door, ''I don't see them..'' Andy said, I lift my hand up a little to pull the blanket off but Jeremy quickly stop me ''Wha-'' he quickly placed his index on my lips not letting me talk. I looked at his finger then to him. ''Where would they be?'' Ashley asked ''Man look at her bed! It's really messy!'' a voice said that I don't reconize to much..Must be Christian Coma, their new drummer.

''Why don't we try calling Jinxx!?'' Jake suggested, they all left the room closing the door. ''Why didn't you let me talk or anything?'' I asked confused ''I just wanted to see if they would have found us.'' The blanket was quickly pulled off of Jeremy and I ''OF MY FUCKN GOD!'' I yelled and turned around to see who was there. And there stood Andy ''Aha!'' he yelled ''My god you scared the living crap out of me!'' I told him and grabbed a pillow, he began laughing ''I didn't notice how messy your bed was tell CC pointed it o-'' I then quickly hit him with a pillow throwing him on the floor ''Never do that again Biersack!'' Jeremy started laughing while getting off the bed.

''Oww'' Andy said while wrapping his arms around his stomach ''For a small girl you sue are tough'' he said while getting off the floor "What were you guys doing anyways?" Andy asked while fixing his bangs then looked at Jeremy and I confused. 

Jinxxs P.O.V 

"Nothing..What's for breakfast?" I asked quickly while walking to the door. Amy quickly followed me, meanwhile Andy is still confused and slowly following Amy and I. 

"Hey! You found them!" Jake said while jumping off the couch "Yeah" Andy said "Where were you guys?" Jake asked "I found them under the blankets in Amys room" Andy told them, seconds later not even CC jumped off the couch "I KNEW IT!!" he yelled, everyone quickly looked at him but Ashley, I can see him looking at Amy and I..I turned my head to look at him and saw that he doesn't look happy. 

It's not like Amy and I did anything! I was just trying to help Amy feel better..

"Ooohhhh" Jake said loudly, Andy, CC and Jake laughed but Ashley still looks mad "Why don't we all go out for breakfast!" I quickly said changing the subject. They all cheered and began walking to the front door.