You Can Call Me Jinxx

Amys P.O.V 

 There is no point of trying to get food, my dad will somehow take it away from me. Wait! I open my eyes and remembered we were in a hotel. I got up and got dressed and did my hair and makeup. I slowly open the door and looked around, I quickly closed it and walked to the bathroom and checked my back to make sure it wasn't bleeding like yesturday. 

It wasn't bleeding, I didn't really think it would, it's healing pretty good. 

I open the door and looked to my left then my right, I don't know which way to go..I'll just go to my left. I walked out and started walking. I was only two doors down when a girl walked out, she was wearing sunglasses..in the hotel.... She was wearing all black and had a Peace necklace and medium lenght hair. She walked to the next door and nocked, a couple of seconds later two guys walked out, the first guy was tall, long black hair and skinny, he was wearing from the looks of it, black leather pants or something like that and a black vest with lots of stuff on it, I didn't really get a good look at his face. 

The second guy who came out was a little shorter then the first he had long hair too and lots of star tattoos, he was wearong boots and black skinny jeans and no shirt. He turned and looked at me, he has brown eyes and part of the side of his head shaved, he has a lot of bracelets too. He studied me from my feet to my head then smirked and twitch his head up. I blushed a little, guys don't really check me out or even look at me, expecially the way he did. The girl saw him and turned around, she looked at me then behind her and notice that they were kinda blocking my way to get by "Sorry" she said and quickly moved out of the  way. 

"No, it's fine" I said and smilled. I started to walk slowly as they nocked on the door across the hall, I herd the door open and kinda looked back, I saw the guy that I saw yesturday that offered to help me and told me that my back was bleeding. I stop and looked at him for a second, I guess he noticed me, he looked at me quickly then looked away. He then looked back quickly again but not looking away, he quickly grew a smile on his face and waved. I smilled back and waved a little the turned back around and continued walking. 

After getting something little to eat I walked outside but stayed by the hotel. After a few minutes the door swong open, I could tell my the way the door sounded when it open someone was  frustrated or something, just not happy. I turned and saw it was the guy again! He walked back and forth and little tell he noticed I was sitting there "OH, hi!" he said and sat down beside me "Hi" I said quietly back "Are you ok?" I asked as he sighed. 

"The drummer of my band is leaving for another band." he told meand placed his head in his hands, "Oh" Was all I could think of to say, I'm not use to people around me or anything so I didn't know what else to do. "What band is your drummer going into?" I aske "Modern Day Escape" I've herd of those guys! I wonder if I would know his ban- No I wouldn't, I would have reconized him! 

"What's your band called?" I asked "Black veil Brides." he told me and looked at me, before I said something the door swong open again, the guy who I still don't know his name and I turned around quickly to see who was there, it was that guy with the star tattos who also checked me out earlier. "Jinxx! There you are!" he said slowly while catching his breath. So his name is Jinxx, that's a cool name! But not one I would call my kid, it seems more like a nickname then anything..But it's still cool! 

Jinxx turned around and looked at me "This is Ashley Purdy, he plays the bass" he told me, he chuckled and sighed "I'm Jeremy, but you can call me Jinxx" OH okay so it is likea nickname or more like a stage name! "Ashley did you find him?" someone yelled from inside then came out too. I'm really not use to this many people around me...The tall guy with long black hair came out "This is Andy Six, the singer" Jeremy..or Jinxx told me, I looked at Andy and smilled then quickly looked away. 

"Who's this?" Andy asked, even though I'm not looking at them I can feel the attention on me. I slowly looked up and at Jinxx, Andy Six and Ashley Purdy looking at me "I'm Amy." I said quietly "Nice to meet you Amy" Andy Six said with a smile on his face, I smilled back then saw that Ashley was looking at me. He had a smile on his face "Hey" he said then winked, I blushed a little as another person came out, he had black hair too and two upside down crosses on his necklace and something tattooed on his uper chest. 

He looked around then at me "What's going on?" Jeremy/Jinxx got up and I slowly did after "Jake, this is Amy. Amy, this is Jake Pitts. He plays the guitar" Jeremy/Jinxx told me. I don't know if I should call him Jeremy or Jinxx "So I guess that girl that I saw in the hall way is the drummer?" I asked while looking at Jinxx "Use to be" said Andy Six, I could tell it was Andy Six cause he has a deep yet sexy voice. I looked at Andy Six then at Ashley Purdy who began talking "Yeah, she's leaving" he said "Speeking of Sandra, what's she doing?" Jinxx asked "She's packing" Jake Pitts told him. 

 Sandra walked out with bags as a car pulled up, they all said their goodbyes and stuff then Sandra left. We all just stood there for about a minute not saying a word. "Now what?" Jake Pitts asked "I don't know" Andy Six said "I think I know someone who plays drums!" Ashley Purdy told them "Awesome!" Andy Six said. Jake Pitts, Ashley Purdy and Andy Six when back inside but Jinxx stayed here with me. "Were you guys on tour?" I asked "Yeah, well we only had two more shows left tell our break" he told me then open the door and let me go in first "Thanks" I said while walking in. 

"So I guys you're going to have to cancel the last two shows?!" I asked/said and waited for him. He sighed and while walking to me "Yeah, I guess so" he said as we continued to walk. I started to slow down, "What?" he asked after realizing I wasn't beside him anymore "I don't know where I'm going" I said and looked around then at him, he chuckled while walking to me. He put his arm around my shoulder and we continued to walk "Don't worry, I know where we're going" 

"I like your hair by the way" he told me, I smilled and thanked him, he still has his hand over my shouder. Once was got to the stairs he took his arm back "So, why was your back bleeding yesterday?" he asked. I slowly walked up the next step "Uhm, I-uh it uhm" he stop and looked at me as a tear slowly started going down my cheek. 

I was looking down to the stars when I felt his arms wrap around me. T-This feeling I have, I've never felt this way before. I got hugs sometime from my mum but it didn't make me feel like this, it's not a bad feeling either. I like it, I-I feel like someone actually cares about me. 

More tears started racing down my cheek. He broke apart but only moved a inche away and placed his hand on my cheek and whiped my tears away with his thumb. 

End of chapter, please comment and vote, it would mean a LOT to me if you did! Even more if you fanned me!?? xP If you don't wanna fan I understand (I think) I'm just glad you enjoy my story and yeah, thank you all for reading! 

Comment/Vote/Fan

Bye~Peace