Judgmental.

Hey guys, I know I've been saying for the past 3 weeks that I'd update on this story but I've been so busy with school 'cause exams started this week! I still got two more exams, Science and Math. My two worst subjects. Well I just don't like them! But I'm not that bad. Anyways, so after my exams which are tomorrow and Thursday, I'll try to update a lot more for you guys!! I'm really really sorry for not updating lots! I hope you understand!! <3

Amy's P.O.V

“Hey Amy!” Jake said gently as Jinxx and I walked in the air port “Amy!” Andy yelled as he ran over to me, I chuckled and shook my head. Before I knew it Andy pulled me into a big hug “Oh my god don't ever scare us that much ever again! You hear me!?” he said while hugging me tighter. “I'm sorry” I whispered trying not to cry. Andy was then pulled away from me by CC “AMY!!” he yelled and hugged me and lift me in the air a little “I'm so happy you're ok!” he said while putting my back down on the floor, before breaking the hug he hugged my tighter a little then let go.

“We missed you!” Jake said as he pulled me into a hug “I missed you too!” I said while hugging him back. “Where is Ashley?” I asked as Jake broke the hug “In the car, we couldn't find a parking spot so he's waiting on the side by the doors.” Jake explained “Oh ok” I said, before I took a step forward I was pulled into another hug. I open my eyes in confusion, I gave everyone a hug other then Ashley and he is in the car...

He then broke the hug, it was Jinxx who gave me another hug. “What?! I just wanted another hug since everyone else got one!'' he said with a little smile on his face “Hey you guys coming?” CC yelled as they walked to the door “Yeah!” I yelled back. Jinxx and I began walking to the door to catch up with the guys. After a couple of steps I felt Jinxx hand touch mine. I then got butterflies in my stomach, w-was he going to hold my hand?

My question was quickly answered. Jinxx locked his hand in mine. I looked down to our hands and smiled then looked up to Jinxx who was already looking at me. I smiled a little more and so did he. We continued to walk, the guys were already gone, outside I'm guessing.

Once we got to the doors he let go of my hand to open the door for me, I thanked him as I walked out and looked around for the guys in the car. I then herd Jinxx walk up beside me “Shit” he mumbled “What?” I asked while looking at him confused then looked around, he then began walking to the right “Looks like they're having some issues with the cop!” he said as he walked away, I then quickly followed him not knowing where he is seeing this all happen.

We then walked passed a couple of cars and finally got to the car where the guys were standing outside the car talking to a police officer. “I was just waiting for them!” Ashley told the cop while pointing to CC, Jake and Andy behind him. “Yeah! We only went to get our friends!” Jake added “They're right there!” CC pointed to us. The cop quickly looked at Jinxx and I “They are telling the truth! We just flew from New York..” I explained to the cop, he then looked down to my arm where he probably saw my bandages on my wrist “Well you still needed to park IN a parking spot!” he said while looking at Ashley “What's the point?! We didn't even wait 5 minutes for them to get here!” Jake said in anger “It doesn't matter how long you're here for! There's parking spot! Use them!” the cop said getting angry “Everyone is using them! So why can't you!?” he continued “'Cause everyone is using them! There is no spot open for us to even park at!” Ashley told him “Just get out of here!” he said and took a step back “You got your 'friend'” he continued while saying friend differently and looked at me weirdly “Now go” he said and walked away.

We all stood there for a minute thinking of what just happen. I looked at the ground and my wrist for a quick second “What the fuck?” Jake said in anger yet confusion “What a fuckn ass hole!” added Ashley as he walked to the other side of the car “Hey it's ok Amy!” Jinxx said noticing me “Yeah, don't worry about what he said, like Ash said, he's an ass hole!” Andy said then walked to the passenger seat.