Goodbye.

Okaii, so it's 4;15AM and I'm starting to write this chapter! I haven't slept yet either lol I just finished watching The Breakfast Club, ahh the good old 80s movies xP Gotta love 'em! Any who, enjoy! (Started writing on Dec. 24th)

Amys P.O.V 

I woke up to see Jeremy sitting in a chair beside me, he's sleeping laying his head by my arm. I don't understand how he's here..I'm actually really confused at the moment. I then began to look around, there isn't much to look at. Lots of wires, whiteness, and machine things. Right...

I must be in the hospital. 

I looked down to Jeremy, I  want to move to get in more of a comfortable possition now that I'm awake, but I don't want to wake him up..Not only that but I would like some time to just think. So I guess I'm stuck like this for a while...

So I'm alive. Breathing. Feeling. Hearing. Everything but dead. And right now, I don't know if I'm happy or not. I honestly don't think I can live with my mom much longer, New York isn't a place for me! Jeremy. That's where I belong! With Jeremy..He's the one! If that's possible..To know who you want to spend the rest of your life with at this age!..It happens right?! It's not like we're going to be getting married right now! Or in a couple of months, I don't-we aren't even dating right?! Or..Are we? 

All of these questions are making my head hurt. I got to stop thinking so much! And I guess right now is the right time to move and wake Jeremy up, and if he doesn't wake up from me moving then I'll wait and try to go back to sleep or something, anything really to get me from thinking about all this.

I then lifted myself up with my arms and kind of sat myself up, which did make Jeremy wake up. He moved his head side to side then slowly lifted his head up from then bed, he looked at me with his tired eyes a little confused. But not for long, he then sat up and rubbed his eyes “Hey” he said softly, I then smiled for another way of saying hi. “How you feeling?” he asked as he held my hand, I lifted my shoulders up quickly then put them back down “I've felt better” I said quietly. He then nodded in understanding.

“Do you want me to call a doctor in?” he asked, I quickly shook my head no, that's one of the first things I don't want happening right now! That and my mom coming in. “Oh ok” he said quietly “When did you wake up?” he asked while looking around for the time “About 10minutes ago” I told him.  

“Do you want to talk about it?” he asked, I'm not really sure if I do. It'll probably end up in more tears and headaches.. “How did you get here?” I asked “Well it turns out lots of planes leave at 5 o'clock in the morning..” he said with a little chuckle “Wait, what time is it?” I asked “It's not five! But that's the time I left..It's like 11AM but the following day.” he said which confused me but I'll just leave it at that for now. “How did you find out?” I asked “Your mom called me on your cell, I thought it was you at first but yeah..” he slowly explained. “Your mom kind of already explained the argument..” he continued. “When did you start?” he asked “A long time ago before we even met. But you guys kept my mind off of it most of the time. There was always someone around me. So I didn't have time to look for something to cut with. So I kind of gave up. I was going to try and stop for good ya know?..Be clean..But the one morning when my mom called to say it was time to go back with her and start a new life...I couldn't take it..Not being with you. And the other guys of course! So when I came here, there was consent yelling. And bullshit about college and stuff. And well she wasn't always around me so that's when it clued in. Right then was my chance...When she ripped your letter. I felt like a part of me got burned, like it was lost. It hurt. To hear the paper ripe. It was bad enough that-...”