Favour☘

"Staying strong for too long makes people think that i no longer need  help.
But sometimes.. All i need is just a break.

I'm saying hey, "I've been strong for so long. Right now I don't feel like talking to people".

Right now I want to cry myself to sleep.
Right now I want the fire that's burning inside of my chest to cool down.
I know I'm strong and I will carry on fighting but please try to understand that being strong isn't that easy and the only help I need is for you to understand what I'm going through.

Sometime you'll experience too.Even though you want to shut yourself down from everyone and everything, please be kind to yourself. And always remember that it isn't a weakness to have a tired heart. It isn't a weakness to burst into tears.. Whether it was late at night when people are sleeping or during the day when you try your best to hide all that hurt and take continuous deep breaths just to hold the tears from flowing all over your face.

You know, I'm acting like a bitch now who shrugs in everything. I simply reject what or whom i don't like. And trust me I'm happy to be bitching around. Nobody wasn’t there for me so why should i care for them now.

I'm just doing a favour to my  Dear self, you get tired too, from holding on for so long.
You deserve a break. But always remember how brave you are. I'll be kind to you but please don't let me down. I'll heal you soon, my life.