Hollowing

The truth is you are probably not the best version of yourself now, you are lost into a mess of contradictory feelings and thoughts, you lost your path, you don't even know if your are walking or stuck in the middle of no where or back to places you hated within your own self, you don't know what you are really doing, days are so similar yet different in a way, like you are so fulfilled yet you are feeling emtpy, like you are afraid of things you don't want to say to even yourself so you keep running into that loop of denial, but there will come a moment where you will realize that you need to stop, you need to tell yourself the things that will hurt you the most, you need to stumble and fall, because this might be your only way out like it has been always.

It's like you know your markline yet you can't control your steps. You don't want to hurt someone but your action works exact opposite. It's when you aren't in a bad condition but not even a good one either. Always finding a hole to hide yourself but don't know how to be freed from the past one. You know the remedy of your agony but too afraid to take the risk.

One day you'll suggest someone exact the same words not because you're lecturing or pull a tantrums to others life. You aren't just want to see someone revise through your life. 

It's your biggest scare to life....