Anesthesia📍

You have to live your truth because you have to live your life to the fullest. You can't change anything about how they see you, but that should not stop you from pursuing what you love. You let them throw hate and judgment because that speaks more of who they are. You once closer are didn’t hesitate to point finger on you. But the most important thing is you do not hurt anyone in the process. Always be humble and grateful for what you have.
To that one friend who is hurting, or perhaps you're hurting yourself too without getting knowledge.

Take your time for healing. You may have all the strength to start over and be stronger.

Respect someones silence, if one gets silent that not always means they want you go away. It sometimes can be for temporary. 

I want to be alone for this moment but I'll ask you if i need someone and if i am ready to open up once again.

One thing for sure, one-day  i will be okay at the right. Even if i won't be the same one like today i am.

But why so bother? At least i'm trying to heal me. Isn’t it a big step?

I cannot wait to chase sunsets and dreams again in this state.

Breathe. A long deep darken breathe..

Lately i remind myself.....

It is okay to take a break.
It is okay to disconnect from social media to connect from my close ones.

If i ain't feeling okay today, that is fine too. Tomorrow will be a better day. I'll be back soon....just I'll be back with a new self not the previous one who had to take a big step for today. Because that day I'll so strong that i won't have to make the same mistake twice☺

Author is a crap☺