FLAWS IN MY 20'S

20 lessons I learned in my 20's.....(I'm still living in my 20's but...)

1. Lower your expectations because it is never easy to deal with disappointment. Some people will never see the efforts you make. Give without expecting anything in return.

2. You have to take a break. You have to embark on a fresh start. It is okay to admit that you are tired than pretending that you are still doing okay.

3. It is okay if everything isn't falling to its perfect places for now. You have to keep on growing and learning after all.

4. You don't have to regret cutting off someone if that means having more happiness and peace of mind.

5. Having peace of mind is one of the best feelings ever.

6. Take risks and pursue your passion. It is never too late to try new things.

7. God's plans are better than ours. He will prepare you for something bigger and better for you.

8. Trust the process of everything. Healing takes time. Success does not happen overnight.

9. Self-love should be a priority. There is nothing better than knowing that you embrace everything about yourself.

10. Whatever that you are going through shall pass. You will be okay and will be better than ever.

11. Maturity means not tolerating people who are hurting you endlessly.

12. Being grateful makes you happier. Appreciate everything that you have now.

13. Don't bottle up your emotions. It is okay if you don't feel great about yourself all the time.

14. You need that one friend who will listen and love you without judgment.

15. Maturity means being the bigger person and understanding their reasons too.

16. Don't live with regrets because it will only hinder you from choosing your happiness.

17. Say how you feel because you might not have another chance to say it.

18. Your mistakes don't define you. Aim to improve yourself.

19. Not everyone will support your journey, so you have to channel your energy to the right people. Make everything worthwhile!

20. You are not a mess but a work in progress. You will have your time too. Keep believing!!!!!!!

I ,Rinmyeon, don't have any clue whatever will my life show me in future.But one thing i'll remember ,I learnt my best from my 20's . The hardship, the patience and forgiveness ,the way of survive, clutch the last strings of love to breathe. If I stay ,maybe one day after 10 years i'll remind my 20's , my flaws ,my stupidity and my low self confidence. For my future self ,i'm cheering for you. You're living that means you have courage to tolerate the rest....Make yourself proud for your 20's RINMYEON.....

RINMYEON🐰