Learning needs no age but the will [power]

Still learning not to skip my life's saddest parts, but to not also dwell on it longer. Still teaching myself the balance how to deal with my own sadness. I am only taking the lessons with me to the present and future, not the reason behind the pain, just to be haunted by it all over again.

It's not wrong to believe your surroundings , trust our breathe but it's totally unfair when you give yourself a 2nd chance to get the same betrayal . 

You'll get heart broken....

You'll wrecked out........

You'll piled up the griefs......

You'll learned .......

Then after a long time  you'll stand up again........But.....

You won't be the same.

That's doesn't the matter ...Everything is unpredictable and circulating on every pulse . So you're too. Everyone figures out your changing attire, criticize to you for your sly smile......let them to be......Coz noone will desire to find out the depth of your changing reason.

You care enough for others. Now stop....take a breathe, promise to yourelf you'll care only yourself.....You'll fall in love again but before that you'll learn to love yourself......

Love is inevitable....Respect yourself first...Love will come throughly.........