Nourishing love yet painful

Funny how people talk about romantic beginnings and happy endings. But nobody talks about what happens in between.

But those in between are the real thing.

The real us, our real meaning to survive.

Are those eyes that dazzled you remain the same when they're angry? Are those smiles remain sincere when they're tired?

Does your heart still skip a beat when you fight? He goes for barbeque but you like pizza, would you still like to hang out?

or will you just halt and give it a second thought??? (It's my question to you? be honest.)

She bangs her head on classical music and you sway with rock, would your ears still sustain the harmony?

Or will you just plug your earbud?

How do you fix the broken vases after an argument? Who cleans up the table after drunken nights of neglect?

Did you ever try to calm in between those argument what's the benefit if it's the regular routine to live?

Then will you still want to stay?

It is not the spark that keeps you both going. It is how you patch up the burned bruises caused by your love and still feel warmth with passion for each other. It's just you value the love ,person who belongs your heart yet they're hurting your heart brutally .. You just find a ray to forgive and stay.

BUT UNTIL WHEN????

We live for those fantasies in the beginning and break for tragic endings. But those things in between is the real thing.

Happiness is not an outcome but it's a journey we must walk through. We all desire to be genuinely happy. To love and be loved, to hold and be held, and we know pain is the price of love. We agree to pay it when we start opening our hearts.

We know that every hello comes with the knowledge that one day there will be a goodbye. Every first kiss comes with the certainty that there will one day be a last.

But make sure every single last would be enough memorable to be urge to the next.

Even if we know that love ends painfully, still respect it after the part away. Love wasn't wrong just yours one didn't work out.

Despite knowing the price we still pay it, over and over again. We pay it for we believe that it makes our life worth living, and because love is always worth it.