harry fainting

Managment is making Harry take pills because he isn’t keeping up with their packed schedual but the pills are making him sick and the guy that is giving him the pills gives him too much so he ends up fainting in an interview.

„Harry come on we have to hurry” Liam yelled from downstairs causing Harry to bury his face further into the pillow. He was too tired and not in the mood to get up. He just needed a day off. Just one day without promotion, a signing or an interview.

He didn’t even remember the last time they had the day off. One Direction had been so busy lately and he started to feel sick and tired. It was like all his energy had left his body.

“If you don’t get up now you have to leave without breakfast” Louis said as he walked into the bedroom to see their youngest member still in bed.

“Lemme alne” Harry mumbled against the pillow but looked up shocked as the warm blanket was removed.

“Asshole” he growled as he slowly got out of bed while Louis left the room laughing. Slowly and still tired Harry walked over to his closet and put a jean, a white shirt and a blazer on. He ran his hand through his curls knowing that Lou would fix them later and went downstairs where Liam, Zayn, Niall and Louis were eating some pancakes.

“We have to leave in five” Liam told as he entered the kitchen. Harry nodded and knew that there was no time to eat so he poured some coffee into a cup and tried to wake himself up with it.

The next few hours were a blur to Harry. Everything was happening so fast. They had done two radio interviews, a photo shoot and met some fans and it wasn’t even 12 o’clock yet.

Harry was feeling tired and exhausted. He hadn’t eaten anything since last night and his stomach was already grumbling. He wanted to sit down, eat and drink something and to close his eyes for a bit but it looked like this was not going to happen as Marc walked into the room and told them to get ready for a second photo shoot.

Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn got up excitedly but Harry needed all his strength to even get up.

“Oh Harry wait for a bit” Marc said and waited until the other boys were out of his sight.

“What?” the curly haired boy asked and looked a little bit confused as Marc pulled a small box out of his pocket.

Harry’s mouth dropped as Marc opened the box and revealed small, white pills.

“What are they for?” Harry asked confused still not catching on as Marc just held the box closer to him.

“I know you’ve been tired lately trust me they are going to help you. You’ll feel better” the taller man promised but Harry shook his head.

“I really don’t want to take some pills” he started but as he saw the anger on Marc’s face he knew that he wouldn’t get out of this.

“Take one. I promise you’ll feel better!”

Slowly Harry took a pill out of the box and swallowed it with some water Marc had given to him before he walked away still a little bit shocked about what he had just done.

The afternoon passed slower but to his surprise Harry was feeling better. He was smiling and laughing along with the boys and they all enjoyed their time together.

And this is how it all started.

Over the next few weeks Marc made sure that Harry would take at least one pill per day and Harry felt like all his energy had gotten back to him.

It happened two weeks after Harry had taken his first pill as he felt sick. He brushed it off and tried to concentrate on the movie the boys were currently waiting at their house.