Chapter 1: Bar Meeting

"No, Kaito, I won't be going anywhere." groaned Shuichi as he played tug a war with his best friend Kaito. "C'mon Shuichi, it doesn't mean that when you go through a break up means that you have to be all mopey all of a sudden." shot back Kaito as he made Shuichi let go of his mattress. "But she was special!" exclaimed Shuichi. Recently during the summer, Shuichi was in a relationship with a girl which would come to a surprise to many people since Shuichi usually did a fuck and dump with most people he had in his bed.

But for once, that one relationship was something that Shuichi took seriously because he genuinely liked that girl. "Oh please, you'll get over it eventually." said Kaede, putting her hands on her hips. "It's just a break up. I've had one before." continued Kaede.

"That's because it was a break up between you and your club penguin boyfriend. And you two were together for a month at most. I've been dating Natsumi for my whole Junior year." spatted back Shuichi. "And besides, you got over it quickly because you broke it off first because I introduced you to Miu and you had your gay awakening." continued Shuichi and Kaede rolled her eyes.

"So are you saying that we won't make you meet someone who will change your whole entire life?" asked Kaede and Shuichi nodded. "My life has officially ended. I'll be forever alone in life ever since she broken up with me." groaned Shuichi. "Dude, she not 'the one' for you if you're thinking that right now. There are plenty of other fish in the sea." said Kaito. "I hate fish." said Shuichi and Kaito muttered something that Shuichi didn't catch.

"C'mon, Maki invited us to meet with some other friends that she made during the summer. They just moved in actually." said Kaito. "There you guys are, flexing that you've met your soulmate. While I'm here who's going to watch all of you get married and give birth to miniature demons." said Shuichi, waving Kaito off.

"Me and Miu can't produce sperm." said Kaede, but Shuichi paid no attention to what she said, muttering something about him possibly becoming the cool uncle. Kaito groaned as he said "Shuichi, it's going to be your last year in highschool. Might as well go all out." "Does that mean we can go out and drink?" asked Shuichi.

"Half truth. Trust me, if I was hosting this meeting then I would let us get wasted and probably have Kaede call us an Uber." said Kaito. "Can't pay if I'm not there." said Kaede, proceeding to exit Shuichi's dark room that consisted of ramen cups and chips littered all over the blue carpeting. "I was joking!" exclaimed Kaito. "Because we might as well rob Shuichi clean before he does anything more drastic than locking himself in his room." continued Kaito with Shuichi following with an eye roll.

"C'mon let's get going, I don't want to be late for Makiroll." said Kaito, going out of Shuichi's dark room and squinting his eyes when he was in the hallway. "'Kay, just wait a moment." said Shuichi as he sluggishly moved out of his bed before falling off of it with an oof.

. . . . . . .

"How much more time do we have to take to get there?" whined Shuichi. "Well if you keep whining we might as well take a taxi." said Kaede and Shuichi glared at her mumbling a "Don't." "Sidekick, we literally just exited the building. It's only a 5 minute walk." said Kaito. "5 minutes too long. I don't want to do anything today." said Shuichi.

"C'mon, it's just the last week of summer. It won't kill you." said Kaito. "It can if it wanted to." said Shuichi. "And don't remind me of my demise within a few days." added Shuichi which resulted in Kaito giving him an eye roll.

When they entered the establishment, Shuichi looked around for a brown haired female bearing long pigtails. "So....... Where's she?" asked Kaede, looking over the sea of people. "OVER HERE!" screamed a voice and Shuichi immediately registered it as Maki's voice. And it was soon followed by Maki running over with 3 people following behind her.