Chapter 9: Of Wine and War

"So when are they coming over?" asked Kokichi as she sat on the bed while playing games on her phone. Shuichi hummed as he looked at his phone with the groupchat on it active. There hasn't been anyone who read his messages which made the raven-haired male let out a sigh. "Well I had it sent to the gc, I just need them to repl-" said Shuichi before he got cut off by a ding on his phone. Kokichi let out a giggle at the slightly flustered Saihara, but decided to let Shuichi on his merry way.

_________

Shuichi: Hey do you guys want to hang out at maybe like 6?

Yo Gabba Gabba Fanboy:Sure thing sidekick :smile:

Yo Gabba Gabba Fanboy: Wait who changed my nickname-

:: Yo Gabba Gabba Fanboy changed to Kaito

Makiroll: Don't we have testing like tomorrow?

Shuichi: Well yeah, but we should probably unwind from all the studying we've been doing recently

Kaito: Yup! C'mon we haven't gone to Shuichi's in a long time :sob:

I am prettier than you 💅: And another day passes with Kaito unable to open up his emoji selection and using the discord way

Kaito: HEY! I SEE THAT :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Shuichi: Anyways, react to this message if you're going since I'm not going to have you guys spam me. Plus Kokichi's here and joining us.

:: Tenko, Himiko, Kaede, Miu, Kaito, and Maki have reacted to Shuichi's recent message

Kaito: Wait- Isn't she that girl you talked about not too long ago followed by a picture of her smiling with the caption of "You so fucking precious when you smile?"

Shuichi: I have no idea what you're talking about

Kaito: I- Wha- Anyways I have an idea for all of us to do!

Kaedead inside: Block you?

Kaito: NO

___________

Shuichi closed the group chat and let out a sigh, it was oddly tiring whenever he tried talking to them over something so basic like hanging out. "Are you okay?" asked Kokichi as she jumped off the bed and went to Shuichi's side. "Yeah, don't worry." assured Shuichi. "Anyways, we can go and get breakfast if that's okay with you." said Shuichi and Kokichi nodded. "But first I have to get ready first." added Shuichi and Kokichi squeaked and said "O-of course!" Before bolting towards the living room to wait for the other male to be done changing.

. . . . . . .

Shucihi didn't know how he got here, after greeting Kaede who came here last because she was running late a little since her piano practice took longer than she thought. He was now witnessing his friends ogling over Kokichi, well the person who hadn't properly met her like Himiko. "Nyeh, aren't you the girl who joined my grade like this school year?" asked Himiko as she scratched her chin and Kokichi nodded. Tenko let out a laugh and said "Yeah, you're always hanging out with Maki who is sadly a grade higher than yours. So you really need to get some actual friends. But I'm kind of surprised that it's October and no one has ever approached you and asked to be your friend.""A-ah, yeah." said Kokichi. "I mean, look at you! You're so cute!" squealed Tenko as she squeezed Kokichi which made Himiko let out an annoyed huff and look the other way. "Well I like her, since she doesn't seem to be infected by Shucihi's douchiness." said Himiko.

Shuichi gave Himiko an offended look and Himiko said "What can I say? Haven't you basically slept with half the school's population, even including some student teac-""A-ANYWAYS! Kokichi congrats on having Himiko's seal of approval!" exclaimed Maki, overriding what Himiko said. "D-didn't Yumeno-san say something about Shuichi?" asked Kokichi with a worried expression. "Don't worry Kokichi, as long as he doesn't pop the cherry with you, you'll be fine.." assured Tenko. "Oh, he kinda did that." said Kokichi.