Chapter 2: Going Shopping

"Sorry." apologized Kaito as Sonosuke shot him a glare. "Oh thank you!" said Kokichi, giving Shuichi a smile. 'TAKE ME GOD. MY LIFE HAS BEEN FULFILLED!' squealed Shuichi internally."Why are you guys so surprised? Isn't it a bit rude to doubt that Shuichi can't tutor Kokichi?" asked Maki. "You don't know anything about Shuichi, Makiroll." sighed Kaito and Rantaro's raised an eyebrow.

"Don't get me wrong. Shuichi may lack common sense but he's pretty smart. Hasn't once fallen off of honor roll and his credit is amazing." said Kaito. "So what's the problem?" questioned Rantaro. "Well how will you react when we tell you that we had to go to Disneyland just for Shuichi to study for his math finals." said Kaede, letting out a sigh and Shuichi felt betrayed because his moment of being cool to Kokichi was obliterated to pieces.

"Would you like to explain?" asked Rantaro. "Nope! Don't think I have enough time." said Shuichi. "We have the whole night." muterred Maki. Shuichi let out a sigh and then Kokichi pulled out her phone. "Hey, can I have your phone number?" asked Kokichi. Shuichi choked on his spit a little bit alarming the smaller girl but he asked "For what?" "Well for the tutoring." said Kokichi.

"Okay, sure." said Shuichi as Kokichi handed her phone to Shucihi. He opened the lock screen and saw that it was a picture of her and Sonosuke posing in front of the camera putting up peace signs in which it appears to be winter. Instead of chucking the phone to the other side of the bar filled with jealousy, he decided to keep his cool, he opened the homescreen and saw it was another selfie of the 2 of them.

'Alright whoever's up there, I see what you're doing.' thought Shuichi as he moved to her contacts and added his phone number and decided to not snoop around her phone more to avoid him wanting to destroy this metal slab with a screen with a rocket launcher. Maybe another time, because he doesn't own a rocket launcher, yet.

"Here you go." said Shuichi, handing back Kokichi her phone and Kokichi replied with a small thank you. "Izayo-kun, can I get another refill of Panta?" asked Kokichi and Sonosuke nodded and picked Kokichi up off of the seat.

Damn, Shuichi's brain was already running through the different ways Kokichi would say Saihara-kun.

"Saihara-kun, thank you for helping me with my homework."

"Saihara-kun, I made a bento for you, hope you like it."

"Saihara-kun. I lo-"

-Alright that's enough. Shuichi would end up sporting a boner and it would be hard to explain why when her boyfriend was with them, not to mention her brother as well. Shuichi looked over at Rantaro and the big brother noticed his glance and looked up to meet his eyes. Yeah, he would definitely beat Shuichi's ass.

"Hey guys." said Sanosuke, as he appeared back at the bar, while Kokichi jumped to get up to hers. Honestly, it was quite sad since Kokichi was pretty petite while the bar stool was like a pillar, but she was able to get on with a huff, returning her attention back to the beverage that laid in front of her.

"Come to think about it Kokichi, since you said that you're doing an art major, can you be more specific about what major?" asked Maki. "Oh, I'm planning on being a video game designer." said Kokichi. "That's cool. Can I play test you first game if it comes out?" asked Kaito. Kokichi smiled and said "Sure, I'll make sure to send all of you copies when I'm done." "Anyways, I think it's getting pretty late. We don't want to stay out too long or else we'll get jumped or something." said Rantaro.

"Yeah, that's a good idea." said Maki, looking at her phone, noticing that it was 7 pm. "Doesn't seem that late." said Shuichi. "Well we are going by car so it wouldn't be." said Rantaro. "Ah, I think me, Kaede, and Shuichi should go then." said Kaito. Rantaro raised an eyebrow and asked "You guys didn't bring a car here?" "Uh, yeah. We came here by feet since Shuichi's house apartment isn't that far from here." said Kaito. "Well I can hitch you guys a ride." offered Rantaro, grabbing his car keys. "No, it's okay, really." said Kaede, getting out of her seat. Even though Shuichi wanted to stay a little bit longer. He didn't really want to get into Rantaro's car so he just followed his friends out.