🌏📖📱

"And the last pairing will be Haruno Sakura and Uchiha Sasuke." The geography teacher announced as they read off the project partnerships from a slip of paper. Sasuke allowed himself to smirk as his fangirls growled and Sakura flashed them a smug smile.

"So, Sakura Haruno, eh." Sasuke said, causally walking up to his partner as they were dismissed from class.

"Yep!" The pink haired girl chirped as she whipped out her phone. "Could I have your number?" She asked.

"Yeah, erm..." The duckass haired boy started, confused on what to say. Sakura already had his number, and if he told her, that would blow his cover as 🍅💦😘. "Do you have something else?" He asked, as an alternative.

"Yeah, we can use something  else if it's better for you." Sakura agreed. Sasuke mentally laughed, she sure was a less sugar-high in person. Or perhaps her personality change was due to the high amounts of jealous teenager stalking them. Fangirls/boy of both of them.

"It would be much more convenient." Sasuke said, "I check it more often than my normal messages." Sakura handed her phone to him so he could put in his username and user ID.

"Thanks! When do you want to meet? I'm free anytime. 'Cause I legit have nothing else to do." Sakura said, immediately wincing at how desperate she sounded. Curse her large (not as large as her forehead), unfiltered mouth.

Sasuke chuckled, "How does later today sound? You can stop by once you finish the rest of your homework." Sasuke suggested, "Just give me a heads up, and I'll shoot you my address."

"Sounds great!" Sakura said, but then slightly frowned.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" Sasuke questioned, raising his eyebrow.

"No," Sakura laughed, "It's just that I think this is the most we've spoken." Sasuke nodded in false agreement, knowing that the truth was that they spoke quite often, but through text.
"See you at study period." Sakura told Sasuke, as she walked off to her next class.

"Yeah, bye."