🍅🌸💖

Haruno Sakura felt a buzz of ecstasy. Sakura would finally, finally, figure out who her mystery texting buddy was. She had been waiting for this moment for months! And here it was, making her already special day, even more special. Sighing as she finished cleaning the home for her parent's homecoming, Sakura washed up and cleaned herself up. Saying that she was overjoyed was probably and understatement.

<~————~>

Pacing the halls of the home was the only way Sakura could keep herself externally calm. I took lots of self-control to keep away from peeping out the window shades every few seconds. Tucking a strand of stray pink hair behind her ear, she began humming to herself. (Song in the media above)

"Mama ni itsumo iwarete ta no
Otoko ni wa kiwotsukete
Koi wa hiasobi mi tai de kega suru kara ne
Mama wa itsumo tadashikatta
Kimi to au tabi atsuku naru nda
Kowa sa yori hikareru kimi ni kogarete, eh."

"Furueru koi kokoro wa, on and on and on
Kimi ni sasage tai watashi no subetewo
Look at me, look at me now
Kimi no sei da, yakedo shi chau kese nai"

"Kono koi wa buljangnan
Oh-oh, oh-oh
My love is on fire
Now burn, baby, burn
Buljangnan
Oh-oh, oh-oh
My love is on fire
So don't play with me boy
Buljangnan"

"Oh no, ima sara hikikaesenaino
Mohaya tannaru asobi jyanaino
Got me fired up, I'm burning
I don't need no water, can't stop, it's urgent
I ain't never had nobody do it better, but oh no
You're bad, mean and bad, but boy, I'm loco!
Show 'em out, smoke 'em out, match scratch, light up
Kiss him, will I diss him? I don't know, but I miss him
Flame in my veins, this love is like crack
Can you feel my heart go black? Ah!"

It was an odd skill, one that most wouldn't expect Sakura to be good at, yet she seemed to have a knack for rapping. The rhyming rhythm easily flowed off her tongue, smooth like honey. It was a talent that she kept a secret.

<~————~>

Ding dong! The doorbell chimed. Sakura's heart felt like it was going to explode. Shannaro, calm your flat tits, Outer! Inner screamed as Sakura made a mad dash to the door.

Her mysterious friend had finally arrived.

The pinkette placed her hand on the door knob, every second felt like 10. Heat rose up her neck and face, a blush adorning her cheeks even before she saw who was waiting outside the door for her. Deep breaths, Outer! Deep breaths!

"Hn. Hello, Sakura."

"SASUKE-KUN!" Sakura pretty much screamed as she swung the door open. She began to feel lightheaded as she continued to stare at the black haired boy. "I-it w-was you!? I-I-I, u-hh!" She rambled, clapping her hands over her mouth before she could say anything stupid.

"Yeah, it was me all along." Sasuke smirked, ruffling his duckbutt hair and handing Sakura the bouquet of beautiful carnations and lavender. "It makes sense now, doesn't it?"

Sakura shook her head in awe, "Y-yeah..! Wow... How was I s-such an idiot?" She mumbled, letting Sasuke into her home and leading him to the living room.

<~————~>

"Sakura," Sasuke asked her, his voice soft and smooth, "I wanted to speak about something."

Sakura's face flushed in embarrassment . All this time, she had been texting her crush. Her CRUSH, for Kami's sake! She had ranted on and on about her love for him, not giving it a second thought. "Is it about my...c-crush?! I'm so sorry... I am so, so, so, dumb! Forgive me..." Sakura looked at the floor in shame.

Sasuke chuckled casually. His laid-back response was what caught Sakura's attention. "No, it's not that. Well... Actually, it is..." The noirette sighed, "I-I, um, etto..."

"Is the emo and edgy Uchiha Sasuke stuttering?!" Sakura let out a tinkling giggle.

Sasuke face palmed, "I'm not good with words."

"I think I'm aware of that." Sakura sassed.

"Ya know what? Just forget about words," Sasuke rolled his dark onyx eyes, "I'll just show you how I feel."

"Huh..?" Sakura started to speak, confused on what Sasuke was trying to say. But before she could finished, Sasuke closed his eyes and gently pressed his lips against Sakura's plump and pink ones. Still in confusion, Sakura started to slowly kiss back. Chaste and sweet. Soft and simple. The broke away, after was felt like hours, but was only a few seconds.

"I like you, Sa-ku-ra." Sasuke laughed, using his middle and index finger to tap Sakura's forehead. "Like, a lot."

Without hesitating for even a second, Sakura flung her arms around Sasuke's body. Ensuring him in a tight hug, "I love you, too!" She cried.

"Not...so...tight..." Sasuke wheezed, as he slowly removed himself from Sakura's embrace.

"Sorry!" Sakura shrieked, her voice shaky as her eyes welled up with tears.

Sasuke suddenly became worried, "Why are you crying? Did I do something wrong?" He questioned, as he wasn't very well versed on how emotions worked.

"These are happy tears!" Sakura warbled, quickly wiping them away, "Don't worry!"

"Oh... Okay." Sasuke sighed in relief.

A playful smirk made its way to Sakura's lips, "I love you, you know that?"

Sasuke rolled his eyes, "Yes, I think I've been informed of that."

"Aren't you gonna say it back?!"

"Really? You're going to make me?"

"Shannaro! Say it!"

"You really want it?"

"Yes! Please!"

"You aren't giving up, aren't you."

"Just say it again for me. I need to make sure this is not a dream."

"Fine," Sasuke finally told Sakura. His deep and dark onyx eyes looked into her vibrant verdant ones as he raised his fingers once more, "Aishiteru." Sasuke poked Sakura's forehead. I love you.