😳😚😒

A/N: First person to find the Fairy Tail reference in here gets a donut 🍩

Uchiha Sasuke really wasn't one to take part in public displays of affection. They just really weren't his thing. But something had really been bugging him lately... All of those guys, and girls, mind you, who seemed to worship his girlfriend, Haruno Sakura. Honestly, his feelings had caught him off guard.

Jealousy...

Sure, Sasuke was very protective of the things he claimed. Like when he was 4, he threatened to cut Itachi's hair after he had thought Itachi had taken his dinosaur plush toy. He was possessive that way. But never had he felt that way towards another person. Seeing all of those hormonal dweebs eye Sakura up and down like she was food. The nerve... She was taken, couldn't that get through their thick skulls?

<~————~>

Sasuke has been dragged to yet another town event by his mother and girlfriend. And he really wasn't enjoying it. Sure, there were the obvious reasons. Such as the large amount of people, noise, and need to take part in social interaction. But also the fact that Sakura seemed to have gathered quite a few not-so-secret admirers.

Not wanting to act to brash and sudden, Sasuke put it upon himself to pull each one aside and give them a little talk. Before deciding that he was have to personally speak to the creep, Sasuke would use his usual tactic to keep his distance from people, his glare. He'd just fixate his gaze on the person, and just glare at them till the got the message and felt uncomfortable. It was really quite useful.

Yet there was just one person who was just not leaving Sakura alone. Sasuke didn't know much about him other than the fact that his was name Loke, and he wasn't from Konoha. He must of been incredibly unaware, as he didn't even noticed or seem fazed by Sasuke's glare.

Okay, so maybe Sasuke wasn't that good at reading other people and their body language. But he knew enough to figure out that Loke was trying to make a move on Sakura. He kept trying to hold her hand and get warily close to her. It was getting on Sasuke's nerves. Just a smidge. -_-

"So," Naruto huffed as he approached and sat down next to Sasuke, "whatcha doin'-ttebayo?"

"Go away." Sasuke huffed unhappily, swatting his best friends's hand away, going back to discreetly sending dark looks towards Loke. "Who's that guy with orange hair and glasses? The guy who's been flirting with Sakura-chan-ttebayo." Naruto asked, "I don't think I've ever seen him around. Dattebayo..."

"Me too," Sasuke mumbled, taking an aggressive sip out of his Capri Sun, "Usuratonkachi..." An impish grin grew on the blonde boy's face, "Teme, are you jealous." Naruto suggested, causing Sasuke to spit out his juice. "Dobe?! Usuratonkachi..." Sasuke squeezed the juice a bit to hard, causing it to flow up out of the pouch and onto his hand, "Dammit..." Sasuke grabbed a tissue and dabbed up the sugary liquid off of his sleeve. "I'll take that as a yes, dattebayo!" Naruto giggled like a sugar high little child, frolicking away to pester Shikamaru, "Ciao, Dobe!" He waved. To which Sasuke rolled his eyes and flipped him off. Sasuke groaned, overcome by his paranoia. Dense ass bastard isn't getting the message. Sakura doesn't even like him— He thought as he watched Sakura's annoyed facial expressions. He got up and walked right up to the pair.

Just as Sakura seemed to have started to speak, but Loke had cut her off, "Heyy," he began, taking her hand and planing a kiss in it, "Sakura, I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me." He tan his fingers though his orange hair, flashing her a quick wink, "How's that sound, eh, Princess?"

The cherry haired, Sakura smacked his head with Kakashi's copy of Icha Icha Paradise that had just been lying around, "Loke! For the 8th time, I have a boyfriend!"

Sasuke coldly glared at Loke, his dark eyes sent daggers. He putting his non-fruit punched hand on his girlfriend's waist. "Sa-sasuke-kun?!" She stuttered, looking him in the eyes with a confused expression, "What's up?" Sasuke shrugged and looked at her blandly, "I'm bored. Wanna go to the park for a walk?" Sasuke dared to pull a move that was bold. He leaned in to plant a kiss in Sakura cheek. Making her blush almost as pink as her hair.

"Sure!" Sakura giggled, leaving Loke with his jaw in the floor. Apparently he had thought that Sakura had been bluffing about having a boyfriend. "Thanks for saving me back there," Sakura whispered as she and Sasuke made their way out.

"No problem," Sasuke shrugged, "He seemed to be becoming a pain in the ass."

"So you were jealous?!"

"No..."

"I think you were. Shanaroo!"

"I give up..."

A/N: Nothing against Loke/Leo, I really end up liking him. Just needed someone to play the playboy role. Leo was the first that came to my mind.