🍅🌸🌫

A/N: Crappy alert, because I didn't edit this (_ʖ)

_____

Constellation: Cygnus
What is your favorite weather?

Characters: Haruno Sakura, Sasuke Uchiha

<~>

Sasuke and his girlfriend, Sakura, had been brought into one of the basement rooms of their school which seemed to be an interrogation room of some sort. Everything was gray and looked like it was made of concrete. The only thing other in type room than the bright tube lights above was the desk with two chairs they were seated at. On the desk was a note. What's your favorite weather?

The couple didn't really get much information on why they were out in one of the basement rooms. All they were told was that they had to answer the question on the paper, and that they were being recorded. Why the hell am I here? Sasuke's mind wandered as he lightly banged his head against the desk. "I guess we answer this..." Sakura said with a sigh, "Rather curious question, isn't it? Why'd ya want to know what type of weatherI like?" Sasuke nodded the same thought crossing his mind. Odd...

All of a sudden, there was an odd static noise. Both startled; Sasuke's knees hit the underside of the table as Sakura almost slipped off her chair. "What the hell was that?" She murmured, alarmed by the slight spike in her heart beat. "Sorry!" A voice apologized from the intercom system, "I'm trying to figure out how this friggen mic works...oof. Gimme a sec, y'all. Imma figure this stuff out, ight'?" Looking around the room for the speakers, Sakura shrugged, "Alright, I guess. It's not like we can even go anywhere. The doors are locked and there is no phone signal." She paused for a moment and took in what she just said, "Wait?! Are we being taken hostage?! Bro! What the-" Sasuke let out a amused chuckle, his girlfriend was surely something.

Whoever the person was, seemed to get the microphone under control, "No, your not being taken hostage, Haruno Sakura. I just need you to answer the question on the paper I left of the table in front of you. Don't ask me why, boss's orders." They said nonchalantly. "How do you know my name?" Sakura's verdant eyes narrowed. "Pfft, girl! I know everybody." Sasuke let out an annoyed grumble as he continued to listen to the speaker blab on about who know what. He'd just given up on listening to them. I'm bored already....

"Anyways! All ya need to do is answer the question, then ya can leave!" The mystery voice let out an awkward laugh, "Sorry about my unnecessary talking...I've been told I need a filter to control what I say..." Sakura snorted and grinned, "Me too, honestly."

<~>

"I guess I like days when things are breezy and slightly misty," Sakura started, thinking as she spoke, "Like the days around my birthday. When the plants are starting to bloom and you can smell them in the wind. It's not to cold or hot, it's just right." She smiled, "Hanami is also pretty with my birthday. Overall, I'm cool with anything as long as it's not making me feel like I'm dying. Extremes and what not." She concluded with a shrug. "Same," Sasuke agreed as Sakura put her head on his shoulder, pecking his cheek. "Hn, I like when it's stormy. It keeps Dobe physically away from me, he hates storms." He answered.

"That's why you like storms?" Sakura raised her cheery pink eyebrow, "All because Naruto leaves you alone physically. But can't he digitally pester you?"

"Yeah," Sasuke groaned, "But at least I can temporarily block him. Usuratonkachi..."

"We give Naruto a hard time, don't we..?" Sakura held back her laughter, "Poor kid," Sasuke cracked a smile, "We do... But hn, it's not like he isn't a pain, though."

"Cut the Ramen Boy some slack, he's a ball of busting energy. Ya can't hate him, he's just too soft for that." The overhead voice returned. "True..." Sakura admitted.

"Can we leave now, hn?" Sasuke asked, reaching to lace his fingers between Sakura's, "We answered your weird question."

"Yep! Both of you can leave!"

Sakura paused before she stood up, "Wait! Who even are you? And who your boss you were talking about earlier?"

"Uhh... You'll figure out in time!"

<~>

Sasuke shook his head in confusion. What had just happened? And from what he intercom persona had said, he had the impression that he'd be there again. Why the fu—