❓🍷🌸

I like summer0candy's oc, so I plan on using her, heheh :)
Hail Sakamoto Sayuri, donut queen 🍩

Sakura plopped herself onto her bed, as Ino and Sayuri (who had became a new friend because of a few odd events) sat down at the foot of the bed. The soft coolness of the baby pink sheets caressed her skin as she let out a sigh, trying to relax.

"Forehead..." Ino asked in a dark tone, "You never told me that you were going to go on a date with Sasuke on Sunday."

Sakura deadpanned as both Ino and Sayuri screeched in joy. "Is everything alright?!" Haruno Mebuki bursted into her daughter's room, "I was walking by and heard screeches, and got worried. Is everything alright, girls?"

"Yes, Mom..."

"Forehead is going on a date on Sunday!"

"What?! Hime, you never told me!"

"I was asked last night, Mom. Just chill, all of you." Sakura chided, yet was the opposite of calm internally. She was exploding with joy, yet was filled with jitteriness. "I'm sure I have my side of thing under control."

The eyes of the three other ladies glittered with interest, "What are you gonna wear, Sakura-senpai?" Sayuri asked, twirling her buttery blond hair with her finger, drumming her other hand against her skirt, which was decorated with a donut patten.

"Oh well, I was just going to wear my usual red top and a better pink skirt." Sakura shrugged. She liked the comfort of the outfit, and thought that it looked great on her. "The date is just a lunch date, so I though things should be simple. Plus, I think Sasuke-kun would prefer if I was comfortable."

"Well..." Ino trailed off, "Sure, you look good in that. But how about we jazz things up, shall we?"

"Uh..." Sakura blushed as her eyes widened.

"I agree with Ino-chan, Hime. She's always had great fashion taste, so I'll leave you in her care." Mebuki chuckled, "I have to run some errands, so you ladies have fun!"

Sakura felt relived that her mother had to leave, that way she wouldn't get embarrassed into oblivion.

<~————~>

Ino got straight to work, digging through Sakura's wardrobe, racking though the Hager's and folded clothes. "Forehead? Why do you own so many red shirts and pink skirts?"

"Why do you own so many purple crop tops and skirt?"

"Touché."

"You need more donuts." Sayuri simply stated, taking a bit out of one of the donuts she had brought, "You lack donuts, Sakura-senpai."

"I guess I'm a mere peasant in the eyes of Queen Sayuri of the donuts." Sakura giggled, taking a bite out of the donut Sayuri offered her, "These taste great, Sayuri!"

Sayuri grinned happily, "I made them myself!"

Ino's stomach grumbled as she watched the two happily eat their snack, "Want one, Ino-chan?" Sayuri asked, "I've got plenty!"

"Ah, I'd love one, but I'm on a bit of a diet," Ino apologized, "But...Maybe I'll cheat, and have one."

"Yay!"

"Damn, these are good!"

<~————~>

After what felt like and eternity to Sakura, Ino has finally came to finalize a few different outfits. Sayuri rummaged through Sakura's jewelery and accessories and choose a few things to match Ino's chosen outfits. Sakura sure was grateful for the girl's help. Fashion and accessorizing weren't her strong suits, so she was glad she had their assistance.

A/N: I've chosen a few Sakura-chan inspired outfits off of Google, so you guys can vote on the one. The next chapter will just be of the images :)

- Veggie 💜