Chapter 30

Gilinsky's POV

As I was screaming for Avery, Sam came over and punched me, I couldn't do anything about it because I was tied down. All I heard was a scream and a loud thud and that's when I lost it. I untied myself and punched Sam in the face and he was knocked out. I took a baseball bat that was laying there and I was looking for Avery. I saw a door and opened it to find Avery laying on a bed with a naked Brad next to her. My heart dropped, I picked up the baseball bat and hit Brad until he was unconcious. I called the cops and then woke Avery up. I picked her up, I went to her house and put her in her bed. She started to wake up. 

"What happened?" Avery asked.

"Umm, well Sam and Brad hit me and took me away to the abondoned house and then you came to the house. Brad hit you to knock you out and he uhh he.....raped you. I beat him and Sam up and called the cops so now they won't hurt you or me."

"Omg, I can't believe I lost my virginity to that son of a bitch. I hope Sam and him rot in hell, they deserve to stay in jail."

"I know they do now go shower and we can chill until my friends come over, I will call Natasha. I'm gonna go back to my house and shower. I also have to check on Molly & Laura (Gilinky's sisters, btw these are his sisters names in reality) because I havent seen them for a while so yea."              

"Okay see ya soon and I'm going to wear a skirt so tell Natasha to wear one to" 

"Okay" 

Avery's POV

I picked out a white top with a blue skirt and some pearl necklaces (Picture on the left or top). I went into the shower and did my shower routine. I got out and changed into my outfit and dried my hair. I did my makeup very simple because Jack hates when I wear makeup, then I curl my hair. I look at myself in the mirror and I look pretty good. I have one thing on my mind and its how much Jack cares about me, so I have a surprise for him. I pick up my bag and head outside to Jack's house. I quietly enter and make my way to his piano room. I play piano and sing but no one knows that about me. I call Jack to come downstairs and then as soon as he came down I sang these notes:

"I fell in love with a beautiful boy who still takes my breath away"

His jaw dropped and sat next to me and sang these notes:

"I fell in love with a beautiful girl who still takes my breath away"

We stared at each other and started to lean in till we heard boys screaming from the door way.

"Looks like the party is here" Jack said laughing. 

I fix my outfit and hope for the best since I have never met these friends before.