Chapter 29

Avery's POV

I woke up to find a shirtless Gilinsky next to me, then I remembered what happened last night and smiled. It was my first time and it was just amazing. I got up, showered, and made breakfast. When I went upstairs to see if Jack was awake, he wasn't in my room. The only thing left there was a note and it wasn't from Gilinsky. 

I took your little boyfriend, if you want him back all you have to do is meet me at the abandoned house. If you call the cops, your boyfriend will die. 

I started crying, took my phone, and started running to the location that was on the note. I knew it was Sam. As soon as I got in the house I ran upstairs and knocked on the door. I felt someone touch my shoulder, I turned around to see Brad standing there. Then before I knew it everything went black.  

Gilinsky's POV

I woke up in Avery's bed and Avery wasnt there, I remembered what happened last night and how great it was. Right when Iwas about to get up, I felt a pain in my head and soon I started to get drowsy. Then everything was black. I woke up to an unfimilar room and saw 2 figures stadning infront of me. 

"Where am I and who are you guys?"

"Shut up before I punch you in the face"

I dont say anything, then a light turns on and I see Sam and Brad standing there.

"Why are you doing this to me"

"Becuase we both hate you"

I was about to reply when I heard pounding fists. Then I heard Avery's voice, Brad leaves the room and I start screaming Avery's face