Chapter 28

Avery's POV

Jack opened the car door for me like a gentleman, "Thank you" I said to him. "Anytime princess" I instantly blushed because I love when he calls me that. Right before we were about to get out of the car to go to the place where Jack had the date planned, he blindfolds me. "Jack why are you doing this, why can't I see where we are going?" , "It's a surprise". We walked for about 2 minutes, and finally Jack took off my blind fold. My jaw dropped, infront of me was a picnic with lights and the view of a lake. "Jack did you really do this for me, its amazing, I love it so much." I said giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "It's as amazing as you" he tells me. "Aww thank you Jack" , we ate our foodand relaxed, then we decided to hang out at my house. We sang and danced in the car until we got to my house. When we got inside we were greeted by Casey my doggy. We changed into some comfy clothes and played Just Dance because we love that game. Watching Jack dance was funny but me dancing was even funnier. We finally got tired and we ende up watching tv. In the middle of the show Jack got a phone call, so he went into another room to answer the call.

Gilinsky's POV

I got a call from one of my friends, Cameron Dallas. He was asking if him and my other friends could hangout tomorrow. I said yes and I plan on bringing Avery and Natasha. I walked right back to Avery. "So what was that about, not to get in your business or anything" she said with a cute laugh. "It's okay and my friends wanted to hangout tomorrow and I said yes and you and Natasha are also coming." I replied. "Okay sounds great, let me text Natasha" . We baked brownies after that and just relaxed. It was like 1 am and we still couldn't fall asleep. "Jack, you are famous and I'm just this regular girl from Nebraska. Why are you noticing me. I'm just boring" she told me. "You are not boring, you are the most amazing girl I have ever met. I have always liked you and that will never changed". We stared at each other and then he started to lean in, and we kissed. It was long and passionate and trust me I felt sparks. We pulled away after 10 minutes. She just smiled at me and started running around the house. "Catch me if you can" she sang. "Oh I'm coming". I ran everywhere and she was hiding and thought I couldn't see her. I came up from behind her, grabbed her by her waist, and whispered in her ear, "Got you" . She turned around and I pushed against the wall and this was heated. I picked her up and carried her to the bed. This was gonna be amazing (you should know what's going on here, it's really weird for me to type lol).