Chapter 21

Avery's POV

So I drank my coffee and went on my phone while waiting for Gilinsky to come. Right when I was done the doorbell rang. I went to answer it and it wasn't Gilinsky. It was Sam. "Hey, Avery!" he said pushing me against the wall. "Get off of me I yelled" and he just slapped me. "I don't think I can Avery, your mine now" He put his hand over my mouth and thats when I felt a light pain and everything went dark.

Gilinksy's POV

I drove to Avery's house and when I go there, the door was open so I walked in. I noticed a blood stain on the floor and immediately got worried. I called for Avery several times and no answer. I looked all around her house and she was no where to be seen. Right when I was about to dial the police I got a text.

Unknown Number: I have your little friend Avery and she is mine. I intend to do something bad things to her if you call the police. I know who you are and you know who I am, I am one of your bestfriends. You will never find me. If you want your friend Avery then you must do everything I say.

I was on the verge of tears when Brittany walked through the doors. I explained everything to her and we agreed to go and find Avery.

Avery's POV

I woke to an unfimiliar room and I was on a bed. I soon saw Sam on the phone in the corner. After he got done with his phone call he noticed that I was awake. Then it all hit me what he did to me earlier on. "Well well well I see your awake now" he said. "Why did you take me and where am I?" I asked him. "None of your buisness and I have brought you here to amuse me, see Avery, I have liked you for a while but you clearly have feelings for Gilinsky. Your too blind to even notice that I was the one who stopped him from bullying you. But no you have become friends with your bully and you forgot about me. Well I haven't forgot about you dear Avery and I have some things I want to do to you while you are with me". he told me. "Please don't hurt me and let me go" I told him. "Oh see I can't do that, I have only just begun. I won't hurt you unless you disobey me. All you have to do is listen to me and I will let you go. I will be right back". As soon as he left I noticed that the window was open. That kid is so dumb really, he left the window open and he didnt tie me down. Well I jumped from the window and noticed I was in my neighborhood. Sam put me in an old wearhouse at the end of my street. I quickily sprinted to my house, got inside, locked all of the doors, and called Jack.

A/N

 TODAY IS NATE MALOLEY'S BIRTHDAY!!!! HE TURNED 20! HE IS ALL GROWN UP *wiping my tears* lol. I just wanted to say Happy Birthday Skate!!! Ily always!

                                                               ~Natasha

(Sorry for any incorrect grammar or spelling)